WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Damn it guys. I was looking at past comments and damn, you guys make me feel like I'm the only one on team Lara :cry:. Maybe a little of team Erica for me as well (always between Erica and Angelica) lol.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I always had a doubt, if in update Tony goes to the MC's house and sees the MC and Angellica having but he realizes that Erica is masturbating and he takes the opportunity to penetrate her or that she wants to resist, she can't no matter how excited she is and they start to have dirty sex and Angellica sees them making her more excited causing them to have a simultaneous orgasm and they are both full of cream, will Lara feel like a double cuckqueen if you see them too and Joshy with whom will she use the straw first?:unsure:

Last edited:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
If mc is having sex with Angellica and Tyrone shows up, mc tells him look at this beautiful ass there is room for one more but first you have to eat my cream to be able to penetrate her, Tyrone will consider it a fair deal and Joshy chan will get jealous and stab Tyrone with his straw? :unsure:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
If mc is having sex with Angellica and Tyrone shows up, mc tells him look at this beautiful ass there is room for one more but first you have to eat my cream to be able to penetrate her, Tyrone will consider it a fair deal and Joshy chan will get jealous and stab Tyrone with his straw? :unsure:
Why would Joshy hit Tyrone out of jealousy when he could call me for help? don't worry bro, I don't leave my friends

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes