Jeromutton360

Nov 16, 2017
absolutely loved the ntr blowjob scene between lara and tony. The animation is so smooth plus her moans are so erotic. the sound effects for that sequence were really well done. not too many unnecessary slurping and sucking sounds and so fucking effective. i keep coming back to that scene (save resumes right there) to release some pent up ntr rage. Great work T4bbo !! Hope to see more of Tony and Lara's twisted relationship in the upcoming installments.

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
In the Android version of the game when I finish my second session with Dr. Wick in the game I get an error and the screen turns white with some letters. Please someone help me

ClaireBear

Aug 25, 2019
In my playthrough i try to min max the scores for all the girls as much as i can so i think i had like 11 points for Lara at that point, and all i had is just one option for that scene, and that was for her to tell him off.
Maybe there is a hidden trigger for NTR somewhere depending on your choice or how low your score is.

Or maybe NTR off means that you get to choose what Lara would do instead of just forcing you on a path of her cheating on you if her score isn't high enough.

Edit: oh i see what you mean now sorry, you mean that when NTR is off there shouldn't even be any choice. I think it's just easier to script it by making one of the choices invisible rather than rewriting the scene or maybe the Devs thought that some folks would want to pin point the exact moment where NTR could happen in the game so they could revisit it or something, it's hard to tell.
Its actually trivial from a coding perspective to just not have a choice show at all and automatically follow the "tell him off" path if you are on the no-NTR route.

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
Its actually trivial from a coding perspective to just not have a choice show at all and automatically follow the "tell him off" path if you are on the no-NTR route.
That's a really good point u putting out right there even when she is loyal to u she still get the choice to blow him and if u chose that part she still rejects him if u are on the wife path she needs to reject him right away.

Asr127

Aug 5, 2016
Does anyone know how to unlock the 7th scene in the gallery? Is there a console command I can use instead?.

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Does anyone know how to unlock the 7th scene in the gallery? Is there a console command I can use instead?.
In order to answer this, I'd need to know if your are counting the Gallery scene squares vertically or horizontally.

Phunfoteno

Oct 6, 2017
I've been nothing but chill with Angelica, but suddenly I'm telling her to put some clothes on (the opposite of what I want really) and ordering her to clean her room...

Is it hard written like that? If so, feels like a consistency issue...

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
Is this really made by the same guy who did the amazing babysitter game? i played this game and was so bored from the lack of decent scenes and content hopefully it picks up soon.

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Is this really made by the same guy who did the amazing babysitter game? i played this game and was so bored from the lack of decent scenes and content hopefully it picks up soon.
Really? From memory the other babysitter game had fuck all sex scenes until we were half way into the story. Other than banging the assistant, all we got was spycam bullshit.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Hopefully we can bang the step daughter granted I have not played the game so that might be possible already

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Tens of messages about NTR in a thread that's lacking the NTR tag.
There are few ways that divide a player base like ntr does. Granted I dont think this game has ntr in it though since I haven't played it yet it might

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes