ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Welp, seems like there wasn't a post on patreon for like a month and few days now. :(

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
maN ... now etoro sticking the babysitter god alec baldwin in everyone”s faces ... this game should sky rocket.
Guess we still need the ”PIERCING BLUE EYS AND THE VOICE SO RUGGADE” ... IT PUTS KITTENS TO SLEEP:)

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Damn, i wish this game would get more focus now but well. :rolleyes:
Me too, but unfortunately it looks like this game will be on hold till April. But the good news is he will finish his other Babysitter game in 2 more updates and then focus solely on this one. As per this Patreon post.

Unlocked
Progress Update
Hi, Dear Patrons!

I’ve been very quiet in the last month, so I was thinking you would be interested in the progress we made so far and what our current goals/priorities are.

So let’s get straight to it…

Babysitter:
We’re currently focused on this game and we’ve also been working last month solely on this project. Besides me and Sindel, we involved our previous writer (current proofreader) Burt in setting up the story concept. I hope that more heads and more criticism will result in much more enjoyable and believable story…

Without providing too many spoilers, I’ve shared below some of 12 new and carefully designed environments for upcoming story. You can see what’s going to happen. I think you will look forward to it!

There were also many questions from you regarding whether this game is going to end or not and when it will end. So I will try to put your mind at ease.

Yes, this game is going to end. Previously, I was planning to end game with NTR routes, but there were many voices who wanted to see it prolonged and involvement of Monica.

We listened to it and planned roughly 4 updates to end the game. But going back and forth between new and old game is not efficient so we decided we will fully focus now on old game and end until March 2020 before continuing with a new game.

For newer Patrons: Why I started issuing versions of new game before ending old one is explained

Furthermore, instead of 4 updates, we will make only 2 bigger updates in middle of Feb and March. Makes much more sense from story perspective and sex scenes included.
But back to some spoilers... somewhere in the half of this last update of Babysitters, we will have little game with spinning a bottle (not truth or dare, but truth or drink :D) between MC, Jessica, Christine and Monica. We would like you to include you in process of the making of the game. So, please leave us the questions you would like to main protagonist or any other girl ask each other in comments below. We will choose the best ones and those who fits in the story well with our set of questions.

Babysitters:
Recently I finally found a solution to a bug that has been causing crashes on various android devices. You can find fixed version .
We have also already prepared the script for next version, but we will start rendering once we finish the old game.

PS:
Once the Babysitter will end, we will also change Patreon site and Goals + Tier rewards to better fit the needs of our Patrons and what we think is best and efficient. There are a few insights below…

Example 1:
There were numerous requests lately that some of you would like to pay for renders of your own short story, like comics. I see it as great opportunity for those who don’t want to see Babysitter to end and see some fun stories after. Access to these short stories and ability to submit requests will be available to our top Patrons.
Example 2:
As there is no need to be afraid of NTR content in new game, we really don’t see a big advantage (for time sacrificed) in making step by step walkthrough. Rather, we would like people to discuss, create posts and get engaged to get the certain paths or reactions. We will make just short guide in the beginning of the game what are points about and also provide unlocked library for top patrons.

T4bbo & Team

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
JFSindel What means "there is no need to be afraid of NTR content in new game". There won't be any NTR, it will be only with wife, or it's based on your decisions?

JFSindel

Apr 28, 2019
JFSindel What means "there is no need to be afraid of NTR content in new game". There won't be any NTR, it will be only with wife, or it's based on your decisions?
Right! So right now, NTR is only with the Lara and you have the ability to turn NTR off/on at the beginning of the game.

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
Right! So right now, NTR is only with the Lara and you have the ability to turn NTR off/on at the beginning of the game.
I know whats right now, i'm asking about future content. Will Lara remain the only character with NTR content, or can we expect it from other characters as well?

JFSindel

Apr 28, 2019
I know whats right now, i'm asking about future content. Will Lara remain the only character with NTR content, or can we expect it from other characters as well?
As of right now, Lara is the only one with NTR content. If there's a demand for additional NTR content, I am sure it can be included!

Reactions: JasDoc

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
As of right now, Lara is the only one with NTR content. If there's a demand for additional NTR content, I am sure it can be included!
Hello. Would it spoiling too much to ask how many extramarital male partners are Planned for Lara?

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
What I hope would be possible personally is more sharing/swinging than ntr itself, even if it's sometimes considered as ntr anyway.
For example, the daughter's personality would totally fit with that, like swinging with another couple. I mean, the only thing I dislike about ntr is how most of the time the characters have to hate each other for it to happen. Can't anyone have a fun orgy once in a while.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes