JFSindel

Apr 28, 2019
I posted this from the other thread but I would like to hear your opinions as well.

Future Content:

Currently, we're going to work on Babysitters after this game but T4boo and I have come up with ideas to diversify in the next two years or so.

We really would like your support and feedback. This is a transformative and poignant period of time where success can make or break the team. We want to continue to deliver positive and engaging products.

Please include these things in mind:

1. What sort of stuff do I want to see from this team in the future?

2. Do I want only erotic games from them or something different? Can I have more than one option?

3. Can these talents and/or skills be best applied in different places? Can they be improved upon?

4. What are their strengths? Where are their opportunities?

5. Do I personally see myself supporting them in two years?

Well, that's all I have for now. Keep checking for updates! We're almost there! You are welcome to DM me as well!

J. F Sindel

Reactions: DonkeyFace

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
I posted this from the other thread but I would like to hear your opinions as well.

Future Content:

Currently, we're going to work on Babysitters after this game but T4boo and I have come up with ideas to diversify in the next two years or so.

We really would like your support and feedback. This is a transformative and poignant period of time where success can make or break the team. We want to continue to deliver positive and engaging products.

Please include these things in mind:

1. What sort of stuff do I want to see from this team in the future?

2. Do I want only erotic games from them or something different? Can I have more than one option?

3. Can these talents and/or skills be best applied in different places? Can they be improved upon?

4. What are their strengths? Where are their opportunities?

5. Do I personally see myself supporting them in two years?

Well, that's all I have for now. Keep checking for updates! We're almost there! You are welcome to DM me as well!

J. F Sindel
Hello J.F. Sindel.
If I were you I'd preface each of your posts stating that you are the writer for T4bbo. Unless players are following closely, they might not know. I think you'd get a bigger response this way.

1. & 2. Are you asking about a potential project running concurrent with this one? Or after it's conclusion? I hope that you'll stick with the VN format, as I personally don't care for sandbox/free roam or rpgm's. I may be in the minority but I tend to adore games with darker themes and atmosphere, with the lighting, music, dialogue, and body/facial expressions all working cohesively to capture a mood. Even the potential for major characters and or LI's to die through bad decisions/choices. An erotic thriller if you will, with romance, violence and kinks galore. Something heavily story driven. There aren't many games like this. but the ones that are brave enough to tread these waters tend to leave a lasting impression and are the most memorable. Having said that, I don't necessarily want you to take this game in that direction. I already like it for what it is. And I like how your games appeal to both the NTR and Non-NTR crowds.

3. & 4. Not really a direct answer but, the T4bbo team has made great strides since it's inception. Visually there is a huge difference between the early renders in the original babysitter game to the renders in this game. And these new animations look pretty damn fantastic as well. Continue making these kind of strides and all will be well. I'm not one to complain much, I'm just enjoying the ride and look forward to see where you take this.

5. I temporarily halted my support while this game was momentarily put on the back burner. But I will resume my patronage once development on this resumes. And yes, I can certainly see myself supporting the T4bbo team for the next 2 years as long as the product continues to be to my liking.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
v0.0.3 Gallery Unlock (simple)

For those who want an unlocked gallery (via main menu) without screwing with the persistent file or save editing, simply rename the attached to "screens.rpy" without quotes and copy to your /game folder (backup original screens.rpy if desired before overwriting). This will not effect your saves relationship values, NTR option election, etc regarding your playthrough.

Usual disclaimers apply, use at your own risk, no crying in baseball, yada yada. Regards.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Think I'll just add this game to my watchlist and wait for a walkthrough down the line. The choices are ambiguous at best and I don't want to stumble into any NTR.

Reactions: jenn20
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes