Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Was bound to happen with the similar names that all-important S at the end :LOL: good to know that all attention will now turn to this I think this will be better than the first Babysitter game.

Reactions: Ozdell

codaw

Apr 22, 2020
I have downloaded this game on android but the game crashes after the conclusion of the 2nd meeting with dr.wyck(i guess...) Does anyone know how to fix it

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
one character, Jessica, appears in both. Question is, if the devs will expand on that in future and bring more of her in this game, too.. I sure do hope so :love:
Yea, I'm curious to see what role Jessica will play in this game. Looks small so far. She seemed to make a reference to Christine when she was talking to Jane about Erika, but she stopped herself before elaborating further. Not to mention that John and Miranda have an event in the first game, if you are on the NTR route, and go on a date with Jessica on the last day.

On that note, I do believe this game takes place after the 1st game. The MC mentions he got a great deal on his house because it belonged to a former CEO who got caught up in weapon trafficking. That's obviously a reference to Mike Silver from the 1st game. But what does that mean? Is it saying that the "canon" route of the 1st game is the one where Christine ends up with up with the MC (or even leaves him at the end)? Or does this game take place much later and Silver eventually got caught, even if Christine ended up with Silver or Robert? It would be interesting to see if there are more references made throughout the game. If it does make more references, it would cool if we could somehow choose what route the previous game ended on. For example, if Jessica talks about Christine, she could elaborate on what happened to their relationship after the events of the 1st game (which would be based on a route of our choosing).

The game is still early in development, but I'm looking forward to seeing how it plays out. Not just in reference to the 1st game, but I'm digging the new characters and want to see what's in store for them.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
I would love to see Monica get pregnant -after having sex with MC :LOL: :ROFLMAO::LOL:
But game ended :cool:(y)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Yeah, with the finishing of the previous game it makes sense that this update was going to take a bit longer.

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
It was said somewhere that Babysitter is not completely done, there is going to be some added content

"Regarding endings... it was actually the purpose to make them short... it would not be possible to make all of them long in such a short timespan... anyway, the game endings are not finished yet, we will include more and we will extend some existing ones... all based on high tier longterm Patrons requests. "

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I haven't tried this yet but I'm seeing that the renders have improved a lot from the previous game.
I wanna ask about the animations. Are they better AND custom-made or are they still using those boring prefabricated animations?

Reactions: jose

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
I haven't tried this yet but I'm seeing that the renders have improved a lot from the previous game.
I wanna ask about the animations. Are they better AND custom-made or are they still using those boring prefabricated animations?
Custom, as far as I can tell. I haven't seen these animations in any other game, but I'm not playing as many games as I used to. Early on, the animations in this game suffered from a lack of frames, but as it progressed they got really good. For instance, in the last update there were animations in the Non-NTR route and NTR route that were pretty fuckin good, especially the NTR one. I get what you are saying about the pre-fabricated ones. They were really good until I started to see them in every other game. And still, I would prefer those over bad animations or those using just two or 3 frames.

Back in Feb. T4bbo announced he was learning UE4 to implement for the animations. Said he could do in just a few minutes what would take him 3-4 days to do in Daz.

Reactions: Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Custom, as far as I can tell. I haven't seen these animations in any other game, but I'm not playing as many games as I used to. Early on, the animations in this game suffered from a lack of frames, but as it progressed they got really good. For instance, in the last update there were animations in the Non-NTR route and NTR route that were pretty fuckin good, especially the NTR one. I get what you are saying about the pre-fabricated ones. They were really good until I started to see them in every other game. And still, I would prefer those over bad animations or those using just two or 3 frames.

Back in Feb. T4bbo announced he was learning UE4 to implement for the animations. Said he could do in just a few minutes what would take him 3-4 days to do in Daz.
That's good news! Thanks for the answer.

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes