zinacke

Modder
Feb 13, 2020
i play on android and when i want to save my game the keyboard pop up how can i remove it ?

zinacke

Modder
Feb 13, 2020
is it normal if there was no sex in the game ? (i turn ON the NTR)

Last edited:

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
is it normal if there was no sex in the game ? (i turn ON the NTR)
If you are on really good terms with the wife, then there are several sex scenes with her, depending on your choices. By sex scenes, I'm including vaginal sex, finger banging, handjob, and a BJ. On the NTR route there is one scene with the wife and her boss so far, but you have to be in the negative point range with her. -1 will be enough to get that scene.

Oh and if you are into voyeurism, then you can spy on the neighbors having sex too.

Last edited:

kindspider

May 15, 2020
I can not find a flaw in the story of this game and I like this game very much I am looking forward to the new version.

D

Deleted member 1123151

waiting for the update, dev told this month lets hope it will not get delayed.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
The game is promising, and now when the B1 is finished we shall see how it goes with this one.
In terms of story/content/updates dynamics I hope the (optional) ntr will be wife-only.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
no need full harem game, there are lots of them, good story with ntr is much more appreciated..
who said anything about harem?
surely a good story could be done without harem/ntr...
moreover i hardly can see this game as one of either ntr-heavy or harem games.
yet, the time will tell the devs plans on this one.

FaiRTaiL

Nov 8, 2017
who said anything about harem?
surely a good story could be done without harem/ntr...
moreover i hardly can see this game as one of either ntr-heavy or harem games.
yet, the time will tell the devs plans on this one.
without ntr almost every game turns into harem eventually.. please keep yourself anti ntr comments for not starting any arguments and you are right time will tell about the devs plans..

Reactions: Melkai

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Personally, I prefer harem (or at least a game that doesn't punish you for cheating) simply because I am greedy & lazy, and want to interact with all of the women without having to do multiple playthroughs. As for ntr, I don't mind it usually; depending on the characters involved and how it's done, although I prefer more "sharing" style than cucking.

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes