Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
without ntr almost every game turns into harem eventually.. please keep yourself anti ntr comments for not starting any arguments and you are right time will tell about the devs plans..
im not sure about that "without ntr almost every game turns into harem", yet better to stop that pointless ntr-discussion, as youve said.
Personally, I prefer harem (or at least a game that doesn't punish you for cheating) simply because I am greedy & lazy, and want to interact with all of the women without having to do multiple playthroughs. As for ntr, I don't mind it usually; depending on the characters involved and how it's done, although I prefer more "sharing" style than cucking.
yep, the problem with "mixed" games is the same as with games with many choices/branching - there is a lot of content that you cant see in one playthrough.
usually if the dev has no team/multiple pc-s the developing of such story/game could be very resources/time consuming, which is another problem for fanbase (as usually there is limited patience for waiting/favored content).
its gonna be interesting to see how the dev will handle that, yet, in any case you/he cant please them all;)

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
How many content has this game atm?
I played this a few months ago and although I found it interesting, there is still not much content as Dev was focusing on the another Babysitter game that was recently finished.

We can expect more focus on this one from now on, that despite the little content I already find it much better than the old game.

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
without ntr almost every game turns into harem eventually.. please keep yourself anti ntr comments for not starting any arguments and you are right time will tell about the devs plans..
YOU brought it up the subject, if you dont want anyone talking about it, dont talk about it.

• Angry
Reactions: Macgamer

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
I sense yet another 11th hour delay.
He said on his discord channel that Previews of the next chapter are coming soon as well as a lengthy progress report. So, no game update yet. I think these new animations are going to be incredible. But we'll see.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
He said on his discord channel that Previews of the next chapter are coming soon as well as a lengthy progress report. So, no game update yet. I think these new animations are going to be incredible. But we'll see.
Let's hope they don't go with animations for something like neighbors having sex.Such a waste in so many games to not use the animations for the MC or at least the main cast.

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Let's hope they don't go with animations for something like neighbors having sex.Such a waste in so many games to not use the animations for the MC or at least the main cast.
I know what you mean. Be he is boasting that he'll be able to do animations in a matter of minutes now using UE4 at 30-60fps, whereas with daz it would take him 3-4 days for one.

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
When is it coming out everytime I check his page only thing thats keeping getting updated is his delay new

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I know what you mean. Be he is boasting that he'll be able to do animations in a matter of minutes now using UE4 at 30-60fps, whereas with daz it would take him 3-4 days for one.
Still that shouldn't be an excuse to make animations for secondary /or worst/characters instead of MC.
And definitely shouldn't waste them on walking and other trivial actions,instead of sexual ones.

Of course, that's only your opinion, right? You know, there's a kink named voyeurism and and has many fans :)
That of course can count,but not when the whole voyeurism steal the potential content for the main cast.
Yes put some peeking and stalking here and there but don't forget that not is the main game.

Last edited:

WShatn

May 21, 2020
Still that shouldn't be an excuse to make animations for secondary /or worst/characters instead of MC.
And definitely shouldn't waste them on walking and other trivial actions,instead of sexual ones.
Of course, that's only your opinion, right? You know, there's a kink named voyeurism and and has many fans :)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
....you know, there's a kink named voyeurism and and has many fans :)
yep, as as many as ntr-fans here...;)
(mtl - not that much, yet they are the persistent and loud ones on the every damn thread here)

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes