Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Nice games need a lot of time for updating when a developer work alone... Sad but true!

Avanture11986

Dec 31, 2019
I'm on Android 9 so it's not the Android version. and I get the same error. I tried ignoring the error until the music changes. The "few dayslater.jpg" bug seems to block all further images from that point on.
Anny solution for this? Pleeeeeaaaase?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i hope T4bbo is doing ok ,, this game is really nice ,, would be a shame to lose it

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Six months no update no "on hold" tag, noice hope the cha-ching is oke...
Probably because they were finishing up their other game Babysitter (without the S). It was completed 3 months ago, but then they added more to the ending last month. They're done with it now, though (as stated in an earlier update), so this is the project they're focusing on. Still no word on the release date for the next update, though.

• Haha
Reactions: satoshi36

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It had Jessica though :sneaky:

I hope she's also pursuable in this game and not just a nod
She's just there for an appearance I think the only girls we can pursue is the wife, the daughter and the babysitter perhaps she might get a one-off thing with the MC but I doubt it she's more of a focus on the previous game.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
No new update yet? Im waiting for another update for start this game.. I really play it because babysitter is one of my favs (if not the fav of all) <3

Hope t4bbo can update soon :D

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
i just discovered this game and what i can say is that im quite happy hehe ! Any news about the futur release?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
i just discovered this game and what i can say is that im quite happy hehe ! Any news about the futur release?
i wouldnt be that happy if i was you.
yet if you wanna to preserve a bit of that happiness, better forget about this game/thread and come to check in a few months. hopefully till that time a new 0.04 version should be around:WeSmart:

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes