Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Promo.png

New sales tax + Patreon site update!

Hi guys,
I know most of you're waiting for new update of Babysitters and it's coming soon (on 2nd or 3rd of July... not later than on Friday, so you can enjoy it through the weekend), but something more urgent and important is happening from tommorrow.

The Patreon is introducing new sales tax for all US based Patrons (similar to EU VAT). However, each US state has different rules of applying them. Patreon gave us quite lot of information and tools (big thank you for that to Patreon!) regarding this topic how to set up the rewards system to save as much money as possible and I was feeling it's quite important to read up everything and spend time setting this up before new billing cycle.

I don't want to write up all the details, cause it would be long post, but the new tier system will save a lot of money for US based Patrons, but it affects all Patrons, even those who are not based in US.

Important takeaway regarding new Tier system:

- there are more types of polls accessible based on your Tier lvl and possiblity to participate on creating game ideas...
- downloadable images in 4K resolution from each version of game + all the webm files of long animations with sounds will be available now to Mega Supporters (10$ Patrons)

- highest Tier Patrons Yacht Club Members (40$)+ are not getting any extra bonus in terms of downloadable content or voting power, but they mostly affect amount of output we can make. They're general supporters and big thank you for that!
- from now there will be at least two polls posted each month on our site regarding future game content, feedback and other stuff + at least one preview image/video for each Tier!

Important takeaway regarding new Goal system:
- based on amount of funds we raise each month we will add to the game the minimum content, we still can provide more, but if we provide less, we will not charge the Patrons!
- we plan to issue versions monthly or every second month based on the particular version, still following strict rules above.
For more info please check our updated Tier lvls and Goals!

T4bbo & Team

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019

Fetish preference

Hi folks,
Now, it's been a while since we last ran a poll about what people's likes, fetishes, and desires are for the game. And as the time go, also the Patrons are changing...
Let me be clear: The main story is well mapped out, this isn't going to change the ultimate fates of main characters. Those are based on your choices in the game.
That doesn't mean we don't want to know what you guys want to see, though, and it will help us narrow down ideas for scenes in the future. It will also help break stalemates between team members when we get into heated debates about what type of sexiness we'll use in a particular scene.
So vote away! Let us know what you want to see, and thank you once again for your support. Feel free to add some fetishes which you're missing in comments and if somebody already added it, just like it.
T4bbo and Team

FF = 14

MMF = 7

MFF = 27

BDSM = 11

Sharing/Swinging/Group sex = 17

Harem = 35

Cuckold / Hotwife = 5

Milf = 21

Anal = 22

Feet = 1

Sleep = 12

Voyeurism = 8

Corruption = 32

Exhibitionism = 5

Spanking = 8

225 votes total

***These votes are as of 12:30 AM EST (6/30/2020)***
I'll try to remember to update thread when polls close
Very nice... Happy to see harem dominating the polls with cuckold only getting 5 votes.

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes