Nightmonk

Sep 20, 2017
Anyone got a gallery unlock file? I found one for 0.3 but, wondering if anyone is making one for 0.4?
I've played the whole game but the entire second page of the Gallery is all locked. Am I missing something?

Sancho1969

Aug 13, 2016
Also liked the update a lot. Was just expecting a little more content tbh since there has been a while since the last update. But they also had to finish the other game so I guess its understandable.

Reactions: Grelk

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
I'm guessing this is just a demo? It's been in the works for 3 years and is only 437 MB? :confused:

Nevermind, my bad. I see they are just 2 games with similar names.

Last edited:

35gre

Jun 20, 2018
whats new in this one
-some progression of mc with babysitter, -a scene of stepdaughter, -a visit to the neighbours (sex scene-possibility for threesome or just swinging), -scene with wife after the visit (2 variations depending on your choices) and a scene with stepdaughter (2 variations depending on your points with her)
Wife`s blowjob to boss, how many points do u need? less than 0?
haven't tested it, but i think it might work with a few points too (for example 3-4)
Anyone got a gallery unlock file? I found one for 0.3 but, wondering if anyone is making one for 0.4?
I've played the whole game but the entire second page of the Gallery is all locked. Am I missing something?
Sancho1969
most likely it's not implemented (don't know why)

game files

Reactions: Nightmonk
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes