intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
How many people don't see any difference between NTR and Sharing ?
In my mind, it's something completly diverse in mental terms.
For example, in DMD till now, is only sharing.
If you've got opposite opinion, I'll be glad to read your point of view.

Reactions: 35gre

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
How many people don't see any difference between NTR and Sharing ?
In my mind, it's something completly diverse in mental terms.
For example, in DMD till now, is only sharing.
If you've got opposite opinion, I'll be glad to read your point of view.
Even sharing though can be most of the action for NPC's instead as MC. Some people like that, other do not. The NTR genre tends to have some more elements of course that can upset people and make them unwilling to play it. :p

Dec 3, 2018
I quite liked the update! Lara's bloody stunning, and so is Angel! T4bbo really has a knack for creating gorgeous characters! Hopefully, given that the old game should be about finished right now, we'll see some more frequent updates for this VN!

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
Sharing can only be something that a couple speak about and both want to do it, simply natural, nothing more and nothing less. Obviously, in game, it would be good choosing about as a path you can join or not, just like a game with choices for everybody not one restricted for the few..

Reactions: intrigan

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Great game Dev (y) (y) (y) :love:
Finally some reality in this game. All the other games, beside A.W.A.M, J.O.H.N and some other great games, most of the games are all about Harem route.
It got boring, Ladys getting easyer to fuck couse everybody is complaining for slow burning games.
In this game, you have reality... If you are an asshole to your Lady, shes going to cheat. AND I LOVE IT :love:
Not that i like to be cheated on, but great that theres different paths to choose from.
And i love to make the choices for Female protagonist if shes going to cheat :p
Great game, played from scratch again and loved it (y)
Hopefully a lot of sex for MC and a lot of cheating for Lara in the future updates plus whatever Devs is comming up with lol :love:
Great job Dev both games and keep up the good work (y):love::love::love:

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
Even sharing though can be most of the action for NPC's instead as MC. Some people like that, other do not. The NTR genre tends to have some more elements of course that can upset people and make them unwilling to play it. :p
The main feature of NTR is deceit of close to you sexual patner. For some people this behavier is extremly stressfull, for some is arousing. But in sharing is no place for cheatiing. It's some kind of borderless trust in your partner withot selfishness. There are always might be option to play this content or avoid it, except games, which completely consist of it. In my opinion, better divide these tags.

Reactions: Blayo and DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The main feature of NTR is deceit of close to you sexual patner. For some people this behavier is extremly stressfull, for some is arousing. But in sharing is no place for cheatiing. It's some kind of borderless trust in your partner withot selfishness. There are always might be option to play this content or avoid it, except games, which completely consist of it. In my opinion, better divide these tags.
Absolutely agree with that, it would help better define what a game is about.

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes