intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
Impressive and Very Promising ! Pity, I can't read black letters in the text, only blue one's
Some slight resemblance to LWT and their own previous game. I'm intrigued))

Last edited:

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
It was a good update in my book. There were scenes for every taste from cuck to swinger, some angry sex to loving ones, or there were even some forcefull forbidden teasing or loving.. All depends on your choices ofc. But in the end, it was a good update. But why not great? Well, i was thinking if this update covers 2-3 months of work that dev kept delaying. That's where i have a "?" in my head. However, i won't go hard againts dev this time.
I am quite satisfied and it is a passed update for me.

Reactions: Vasilji

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Waay too short for the amount of time between updates. Seems to be a trend for this game too, only first release had some actual meat on it.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
There should be more NTR
Well if you look at the patreon fetish polls I would say there is not that much interest for, so be happy it seems one of the devs likes that content so it will be in. For me personally though all work on that content is meaningless and a waste of time. :p Luckily different tastes are allowed. :p

For the lack of content, remember quite a lot of the time since last update was about finishing babysitter, so this is not a 3 month content update, though we should expect further development to be concentrated on this game.

Last edited:

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
T4bbo Tiny nitpick: You might want to remove/change the scene where MC gives his phone number to Erica after she twists her ankle and they arrive home. It's kinda ridiculous that a babysitter wouldn't already have the parent's phone number and vice versa.

Reactions: lyric123

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
How much ntr content is there? I don't like ntr. So if I turn off ntr how much content I will miss?
So far NTR is optional, even with lowest score with wife/Lara. She'll react differently to some scenes, but you can still decide not to go through with it.
And hate sex was actually great, didn't really expect maledom path on that end.

Reactions: Milflover68

Firefly

Modder
Dec 27, 2016
Until the official Mac and Linux builds get released, here's an unofficial version with a hacked .app for macOS and .sh for Linux:

Reactions: johnelros

Keioshin

May 4, 2017
This update was great and worth the wait. That swinging hot tub event with the neighbors was incredible and I look forward to turning the wife into an insatiable nympho.

Reactions: Sharku
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes