Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
From the creators of Babysitter and Babysitters comes Babysitters' Academy, a tale of love, treason and sex.
Coming this Summer.

• Haha
Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
Planned release times:
Babysitters version 0.0.4: June 2020

Well i guess there still is time...:whistle:

Reactions: 3rop

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Planned release times:
Babysitters version 0.0.4: June 2020

Well i guess there still is time...:whistle:
He cuts it close with releases was the same as the other Babysitter game. Hope we see something soon feels as though it's been a while since we saw an update for this one.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Quote from T4bbo on discord

"Well we merged script for previous and this month (6k lines of text)..., so yeah, still on schedule... but will be issued in the end of month like always..."
thanks for share(y)
hopefully he means "this month" though;)

Reactions: DonkeyFace

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Quote from T4bbo on discord

"Well we merged script for previous and this month (6k lines of text)..., so yeah, still on schedule... but will be issued in the end of month like always..."
Waiting then for this next update to start this awesome game ! :D I hope it has the same quality that babysitt !

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Picture818.jpg

Animation from upcoming new version of Babysitters!

Do you like Miranda? There will be path in the game already to have some fun with her!

Check the link below to preview the animation!

T4bbo & Team

Endless

Donor
May 9, 2017
Test14.jpg

Something sneaky is going on!

Are you going to keep it secret... or expose it for everyone to see?

Endless

Donor
May 9, 2017

Game content poll

We're in the middle of wrapping up the next version of the Babysitters which will include progress in story with all three main characters (Lara, Erica and Angelica)...

But that also means that we're already preparing outlines and scripts for next episode and we would like to hear from you what girls you would like to see in next episode the most!

Poll is opened until 7.7.2020!

Lara = 5

Angelica = 13

Erica = 7

Jane & Sasha = 4

Jessica = 7

Neighbors = 3

39 votes total
6 days left

***The above vote count is as of 12:25 AM EST (6/30/2020)***
I'll try to remember to update the thread again at 7.7.2020

Endless

Donor
May 9, 2017

Fetish preference

Hi folks,
Now, it's been a while since we last ran a poll about what people's likes, fetishes, and desires are for the game. And as the time go, also the Patrons are changing...
Let me be clear: The main story is well mapped out, this isn't going to change the ultimate fates of main characters. Those are based on your choices in the game.
That doesn't mean we don't want to know what you guys want to see, though, and it will help us narrow down ideas for scenes in the future. It will also help break stalemates between team members when we get into heated debates about what type of sexiness we'll use in a particular scene.
So vote away! Let us know what you want to see, and thank you once again for your support. Feel free to add some fetishes which you're missing in comments and if somebody already added it, just like it.
T4bbo and Team

FF = 14

MMF = 7

MFF = 27

BDSM = 11

Sharing/Swinging/Group sex = 17

Harem = 35

Cuckold / Hotwife = 5

Milf = 21

Anal = 22

Feet = 1

Sleep = 12

Voyeurism = 8

Corruption = 32

Exhibitionism = 5

Spanking = 8

225 votes total

***These votes are as of 12:30 AM EST (6/30/2020)***
I'll try to remember to update thread when polls close

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Game content poll

We're in the middle of wrapping up the next version of the Babysitters which will include progress in story with all three main characters (Lara, Erica and Angelica)...

But that also means that we're already preparing outlines and scripts for next episode and we would like to hear from you what girls you would like to see in next episode the most!

Poll is opened until 7.7.2020!

Lara = 5

Angelica = 13

Erica = 7

Jane & Sasha = 4

Jessica = 7

Neighbors = 3

39 votes total
6 days left

***The above vote count is as of 12:25 AM EST (6/30/2020)***
I'll try to remember to update the thread again at 7.7.2020
Let's hope this poll is not same as BB polls-pretty useless.I am afraid that like in BB there will be always one character that will win with no problem-Angelica

Reactions: Mormont
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes