armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
There are few ways that divide a player base like ntr does. Granted I dont think this game has ntr in it though since I haven't played it yet it might
I have 2 major problems with the game.Don't even count the fact that the new game is delaying the end of the old game.
I can get behind the idea of making 2 games but on 1 of 3 conditions.
1.You are Mr.Dots
2.The new game is a small project that will be done in max 2-3 updates
3.The old game will be done in 1,max 2 updates
Neither condition was met.
Now on the things that literaly put this game way behind Babysitter,for me.
1.The wife-I think they should just rename her as Bitch.So many don't even care about her.In order for NTR to work the player must have some attachement to the character.But with her personality most are annoyed or even relieved that someone will take care of her instead of us.Not to mention her split personality.Bitch in home and slave at work.
2.Taking side-realy once or twice it was fun.But practicaly doing that through the whole updates?It gets old pretty fast and is even more annoying.Like realy the writer can't think of any other way to progress the story?Will be like that the whole game?
How much more time we will be forced to take side?

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I have 2 major problems with the game.Don't even count the fact that the new game is delaying the end of the old game.
I can get behind the idea of making 2 games but on 1 of 3 conditions.
1.You are Mr.Dots
2.The new game is a small project that will be done in max 2-3 updates
3.The old game will be done in 1,max 2 updates
Neither condition was met.
Now on the things that literaly put this game way behind Babysitter,for me.
1.The wife-I think they should just rename her as Bitch.So many don't even care about her.In order for NTR to work the player must have some attachement to the character.But with her personality most are annoyed or even relieved that someone will take care of her instead of us.Not to mention her split personality.Bitch in home and slave at work.
2.Taking side-realy once or twice it was fun.But practicaly doing that through the whole updates?It gets old pretty fast and is even more annoying.Like realy the writer can't think of any other way to progress the story?Will be like that the whole game?
How much more time we will be forced to take side?
Honestly I'm hoping that once the other game is complete they can devote the time needed to make this game worthy. As for the wife I think your right many dont give a crap about her me personally I'd prefer the step daughter

Reactions: armion82

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Honestly I'm hoping that once the other game is complete they can devote the time needed to make this game worthy. As for the wife I think your right many dont give a crap about her me personally I'd prefer the step daughter
Agreed, I'm way more interested in this game than the other one.

I think the wife is a perfect for turning into a complete cumslut while we focus on the other girls :)

Reactions: none300

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
At this point in the game though, it's not NTR yet. The wife is cheating, which is fine by me :love: , but it's not like the MC has seen her cheating to cause him some kind of emotional breakdown. Unless you count NTR as the emotion YOU feel when you are playing the game. I could understand that if you have an attachment to the character and she cheats on the MC, but not this bitch. Now when the MC has totally fallen for the step daughter and see's her with Mr Silver later on...:eek: :love:

Am I right? :unsure:

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
At this point in the game though, it's not NTR yet......Now when the MC has totally fallen for the step daughter and see's her with Mr Silver later on...:eek: :love:
Hopefully there will be NO NTR EVER in the game..If you are a ntr-fan go play some ntr-games, in here we gonna have nice little harem - with wife included (after she forgive us for OUR cheating and we punish her for her little indiscretion a bit later);)
Am I right? :unsure:
As I said above - NO!:cool:

JFSindel

Apr 28, 2019
Hello, all! It's me again and I hope you all enjoyed the holidays and time off (if you were lucky).

Please let me know your feedback so we can improve the game and write future scenarios! Your feedback is valuable!

1. Overall how did you like the update? Were you satisfied with it? Why? Why not?

2. How did you like the sexy scenes this time around?

3. Do you play multiple times to see everything? Or do you just run through the update once and wait?

4. What was your favorite part of the update?

5. Least favorite?

6. Did you feel like the dialogue and interactions were natural?

7. If you are a vanilla fan, do you also play the NTR routes to check them out? Vice versa?

8. Who is your favorite girl right now, and why?

9. Any additional comments?

10. What are some things you want to see happen? What about not wanting to see happen?

11. Which character would you like to see more of? Which one would you like to see less?

Reactions: Melkai and none300

Eddy85

Jan 13, 2019
1. about the update .. if 4 times it would be perfect
2. can always be better .. rating would be 7.5 / 10
3. once in a while I review the update and wait. When the full game is over I will be in full swing
4. the complete set and the size of the update
5. errors and their quantity and the large text is twisted into one piece
6. i said yes 9/10
7. it's hard to say
8. I would say the womans of the whole family looks good
9. i always like when the protagonist has the power to choose and change history
10. I want more choices .. I do not want the banality of dialogue and history to worsen
11. the more characters the better

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Hello, all! It's me again and I hope you all enjoyed the holidays and time off (if you were lucky).

Please let me know your feedback so we can improve the game and write future scenarios! Your feedback is valuable!

1. Overall how did you like the update? Were you satisfied with it? Why? Why not?

2. How did you like the sexy scenes this time around?

3. Do you play multiple times to see everything? Or do you just run through the update once and wait?

4. What was your favorite part of the update?

5. Least favorite?

6. Did you feel like the dialogue and interactions were natural?

7. If you are a vanilla fan, do you also play the NTR routes to check them out? Vice versa?

8. Who is your favorite girl right now, and why?

9. Any additional comments?

10. What are some things you want to see happen? What about not wanting to see happen?

11. Which character would you like to see more of? Which one would you like to see less?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: none300

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
There are pieces of this game that I like but for me the fatal flaw so far is that the wife is just a total bitch. If I was in a relationship like that IRL there is no question that I would dump her. If she happened to cheat on me prior to that, who cares? She's already a bitch. Her cheating would just seal the deal. The daughter is more interesting. She does come across as a bit of a bitch as well but to me it's more along the lines of typical teenage girl bitchiness to parents rather than any real animosity towards MC in particular.

Cicero72

Feb 27, 2018
This VN is enjoyable. Looking forward to a walk in the park with Erica and dinner with the neighbors.

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Oh i hope there's really swinging/sharing content in this game.
If i remember correctly, in their prev game, there's only cuckolding content, there's no swinging/sharing at all.
While I personally would also appreciate some swinging/sharing content, I don't see any tag suggesting such content so I wonder where you got that idea (there isn't any ntr tag either, just cheating).
I didn't even get the cheating content because I don't like much treating the partner like shit and then being betrayed. Too confrontational. Though, since I focused only on the young girls (which are more attractive in this game imho), I expected the wife to actually cheat on me, she's very tolerant despite her look.

Apart from that, very nice game so far. I don't really get why the average review rating, the girls are damn hot (I especially liked the spoiled/slutty daughter). Looking forward to the continuation.

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
While I personally would also appreciate some swinging/sharing content, I don't see any tag suggesting such content so I wonder where you got that idea (there isn't any ntr tag either, just cheating).
I didn't even get the cheating content because I don't like much treating the partner like shit and then being betrayed. Too confrontational. Though, since I focused only on the young girls (which are more attractive in this game imho), I expected the wife to actually cheat on me, she's very tolerant despite her look.

Apart from that, very nice game so far. I don't really get why the average review rating, the girls are damn hot (I especially liked the spoiled/slutty daughter). Looking forward to the continuation.
I get the impression that the neighbors are swingers, and that swinging will be an option possibly as soon as the next update (dinner with the neighbors).

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes