L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
but tony takes all the action and is in every update bruh
Every good story needs a villain and at least he worked for Lara using his wit, his position as boss and his power and confidence, look at all the other games with old guys in it, they just kind of stand there and the female is all over them, using them like a vibrator. The original babysitter also had that dynamic with the boss Silver, just a bit different and why should it be exactly the same as the original, than it wouldn't be another game, it would just be the same game.

Reactions: DonkeyFace

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
She's still there in the earlier parts. The game just sort of forgets that it has this stupidly attractive woman standing around in the wings and gets caught up in other stuff.

She's the MC's long-time collaborator and confidante: It'd make far more sense for her to be invited to his birthday than some random friends of his babysitter and his wife's workmates (most of whom are no-shows anyway).
Thats why i'm asking.

Btw, i think I read that under specific conditions Lara is rejecting Tyrone - which are those?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Thats why i'm asking.

Btw, i think I read that under specific conditions Lara is rejecting Tyrone - which are those?
During the hotel date in ep 9? She'll cut things short if her relationship with the MC is below 10 and she hasn't fooled around with Tony.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The idea (presumably) being that she's not into cucking the MC already and not willing to try it just to please him.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This has been an issue. There are Video files that are supposed to play but they just dont play and after text the final image comes up.
Someone here boldly stated we are missing some type of file or something that would make them work properly but wont say which.
try installing webm codecs and trying again.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
During the hotel date in ep 9? She'll cut things short if her relationship with the MC is below 10 and she hasn't fooled around with Tony.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The idea (presumably) being that she's not into cucking the MC already and not willing to try it just to please him.
Thanks. However i thought i read that she would ridicoul him. I thought on a high love count... kinda disappointed now. Misinformation sucks..

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
"When you do a sequel, you cannot just do the same story" Arnie on T1 and T2
Babysitters is totally different story to Babysitter, that's where Lara comes in, the goddess of adult gaming.

Reactions: peteraw

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
"When you do a sequel, you cannot just do the same story" Arnie on T1 and T2
Babysitters is totally different story to Babysitter, that's where Lara comes in, the goddess of adult gaming.
I actually think it'll follow roughly the same path as the first game.
Tyrone will bang Angelica & Erica and they'll fall in love with him if we choose those options of course.

And Tony will get Lara in the end. On the ntr path only of course.
I feel like the set-up is already there for all that to start happening soon.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: L0b0ts

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Thanks. However i thought i read that she would ridicoul him. I thought on a high love count... kinda disappointed now. Misinformation sucks..
They may have been talking about something else; I have no interest in the NTR path so don't know the details. That's just what I noticed skimming through the script.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
That depends on how you (player) play the relationship, on one of the paths, Lara humilates her husband, depending on her corruption, and your score with her.
the thread is rather mixed with guy's who like the straight and loving path, and those who like NTR, and the AVN services both, and those inbetween.
If you're new to this forum I'll sugest to ask directly about the path, ;)
If you like more specific info, ask on dev s discord, he is there quite more often than here.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
They may have been talking about something else; I have no interest in the NTR path so don't know the details. That's just what I noticed skimming through the script.
That depends on how you (player) play the relationship, on one of the paths, Lara humilates her husband, depending on her corruption, and your score with her.
the thread is rather mixed with guy's who like the straight and loving path, and those who like NTR, and the AVN services both, and those inbetween.
If you're new to this forum I'll sugest to ask directly about the path, ;)
If you like more specific info, ask on dev s discord, he is there quite more often than here.
To clarify: I understood that Lara humiliates Tyrone. I guess i'm too assertive too enjoy the MC being targeted.

Last edited:
Reactions: xapican

poser002

Dec 22, 2019
Jessica has a game of her own?
No he was talking about the one someone just linked. But i did text T4bbo awhile back from the first game and said Jessica should have her own game. Playing out a sorority or something kind of like BIK game but focused around Jessica going to college after the events with Chirstina. Maybe the cast of that game could drop in. Jessica is by far the overall best looking of all the renders and also the overall best personality he has created.

Reactions: Magnumhawaii

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
No he was talking about the one someone just linked. But i did text T4bbo awhile back from the first game and said Jessica should have her own game. Playing out a sorority or something kind of like BIK game but focused around Jessica going to college after the events with Chirstina. Maybe the cast of that game could drop in. Jessica is by far the overall best looking of all the renders and also the overall best personality he has created.
Without a doubt Jess should have her own game, agree on both points.

My singlehanded favorite moment of either babysitter game was in the first when if you weren't on the Christina path you had the option of dating Jess for a bit, that was just perfection.

Generally my first choice isn't even the whole latina/brazilian look (yeah i know she corrected that in game), but something about her face and eyes makes you wanna bang her for hours then wife her up...

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Without a doubt Jess should have her own game, agree on both points.

My singlehanded favorite moment of either babysitter game was in the first when if you weren't on the Christina path you had the option of dating Jess for a bit, that was just perfection.

Generally my first choice isn't even the whole latina/brazilian look (yeah i know she corrected that in game), but something about her face and eyes makes you wanna bang her for hours then wife her up...
I couldn't stomach the first game for long. All that bloody clicking got me too annoyed.
It's a shame too because it seemed like an interesting game.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I just noticed the op says that the MC wanted to slap Angelica's face but if he ever did that, I would want to cut his throat.
In my playthrough she will be treated the same way I'll treat other women (with lots of love)

• Hey there
Reactions: palmtrees89
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes