palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I just noticed the op says that the MC wanted to slap Angelica's face but if he ever did that, I would want to cut his throat.
In my playthrough she will be treated the same way I'll treat other women (with lots of love)
That overview really needs to be updated, imo. Alot of the stuff in there doesn't make much sense. :unsure:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hi T4bbo I just played the update and I loved it. The stuff with Erica & Angelica was really good. I wanted to show you my two favourite renders.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That render of Erica shows just how beautiful she is, and Angelica was really nice this update too.
This game keeps getting better each time.

CuckKing69

Jun 9, 2024
I'm kind of confused by the hot tub convo.

Are they trying to imply that Jess already met Silver, or she only knows him by reputation.

And Silver is looking for a babysitter as well? And that's what Jane is thinking about applying for?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Hi T4bbo I just played the update and I loved it. The stuff with Erica & Angelica was really good. I wanted to show you my two favourite renders.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That render of Erica shows just how beautiful she is, and Angelica was really nice this update too.
This game keeps getting better each time.
jg.jpg

new one is attractive, she just looks generic.

Plus her swimsuit carves into her boob.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I'm kind of confused by the hot tub convo.

Are they trying to imply that Jess already met Silver, or she only knows him by reputation.

And Silver is looking for a babysitter as well? And that's what Jane is thinking about applying for?
Jess and Silver had a story, In T4bbos first game, that are all the hints, and references.
Pr0GamerJohnny ; let's hope he changes her looks again, for the better.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Question: during the photo shoot with Jess & Jane, how do I get Jess to join in and have the BJ competition?
You need to keep jess suspicious points low, don't peep on her, don't stare at her before hand. Have Sasha onboard them, not you. And pick her as the one to focus on during the photoshoot.

Reactions: CuckKing69

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
So I thought I would list some things that I think would be either romantic or hot to see.

1 - Erica or Lara peeing on me.
2 - Erica pregnant by another man and we tell everyone I'm the biological dad (I would consider myself the dad anyway)
3 - Lara & Erica having lesbian sex while I watch and jack off.
4 - Angelica & Erica having lsbian sex while I watch and jack off.
5 - Erica romantically cuckolding me.

In all those scenarios Erica is my girlfriend. What do you guys think?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
So I thought I would list some things that I think would be either romantic or hot to see.

1 - Erica or Lara peeing on me.
2 - Erica pregnant by another man and we tell everyone I'm the biological dad (I would consider myself the dad anyway)
3 - Lara & Erica having lesbian sex while I watch and jack off.
4 - Angelica & Erica having lsbian sex while I watch and jack off.
5 - Erica romantically cuckolding me.

In all those scenarios Erica is my girlfriend. What do you guys think?
I don’t think your going to get your golden shower, it’s not in the tags
IMG_2601.gif IMG_1080.jpeg
IMG_3225.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 1879
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes