Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Damn all those options kinda suck ngl. I'm sick of Tony's plots, and his stuff definitely is less exhibition and hotwife and almost all straight cheating. Dr Wick, meh.

Don't know what he means by Angelica lonelyfans-Robert/MC... Who the hell is Robert? Does he mean joshy? Or is he mixing up his token bbc characters from his first game? :LOL:

I'd like more neighbors - Jess, Jane, and John and Miranda, but not in the format of "telling stories about past events" that sounds lame as hell. Why not spend time developing actual events they all participate in - in real time, like some summer party at the neighbors house (NOT a "sit around and talk about silver for 50 renders party, an actual party where people are drunk and fucking)...
Why? Let the old shrivelled up clam have the old bitchy wife. I let him have her all he wants, leaves me guilt-free for playing with Erica, Angel and Jessie. :D

Angel is basically Lara, just younger, way hotter, still at least 20 years to go before she's about to hit menopause like her mother, and she's without all the baggage.

To quote Danielle from Cary Grant and Grace Kelly's movie "To catch a thief": " Why do you want to buy an old car if you can get a new one cheaper? It will run better and last longer."
Totally agree, it's a good point now that you mention it. Who needs the geriatrics when you can have the newest models built for speed?

screenshot0001.jpg

Last edited:

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Updated for 0.1.1 Part 1

I've made a mod for this game
  • Scene replay gallery remade
  • Edited some dialogue options where there are 2 paths so both are visible
  • Cheats button added to top right corner when playing
  • Best dialogue options colored green
Download: MEGA
Hey there, i think the gallery is not updated, i'm unable to see the latest scenes after the massage palour scenes.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Damn all those options kinda suck ngl. I'm sick of Tony's plots, and his stuff definitely is less exhibition and hotwife and almost all straight cheating. Dr Wick, meh.

Don't know what he means by Angelica lonelyfans-Robert/MC... Who the hell is Robert? Does he mean joshy? Or is he mixing up his token bbc characters from his first game? :LOL:

I'd like more neighbors - Jess, Jane, and John and Miranda, but not in the format of "telling stories about past events" that sounds lame as hell. Why not spend time developing actual events they all participate in - in real time, like some summer party at the neighbors house (NOT a "sit around and talk about silver for 50 renders party, an actual party where people are drunk and fucking)...

Totally agree, it's a good point now that you mention it. Who needs the geriatrics when you can have the newest models built for speed?

View attachment 3724946
i thought i was the only one who Hated these options , i mean ? tony stuff is getting repetitive af , go play any Female PC games and you would find 1000x Tony's and other stuff ? going shopping ? old stories ? i mean if this is the direction the dev is going i'm afraid this game will be bad in future ! why no sharing or swinging content with john and his wife ? so plot development ? new scenes with Lara and tyrone if you want new NTR stuff because tony is outdated hell give us even new character lol

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
Wouldn't surprise me if Lara's office trips with Tony wins out...Dr Wick BDSM would be cool too. I hope the end result of the polls gets posted as well!
True. Most of his fans seem to be into being cucked.

View attachment 3724946
Angelica is pretty damn hot. Great ass too. If she could only stop being all over the place, stop whoring herself on the internet and just focus on just MC that would be grand.

I guess I can see appeal in Lara, but she's already started her biological downhill, while Angelica is still somewhere in the first third of her uphill, she's got all the best years still ahead of her, while for Lara they're already the past. I almost find it sad for her how she'll fuck her life with Tony who is one-foot-in-grave leaving a man much younger than him for that; meanwhile MC is fucking girls that he'd have far more than 10 years with and that will outlive him, lol.

And, hell, if MC wants to start a new dynasty/clan on his own, he can do it cause Erica, Angel, Jessie (and perhaps Jane too) are young enough to give him at least 5 kids each, lol. :D

A friend of mine lived in Saudi Arabia for a while and recalled a rich neighbor who would need a whole caravan of cars just to take his wives and their kids on a day trip together. :D

Also, can't help but remember a quote from another old movie: "She was built for speed, like a destroyer. Kind of compact too, like a submarine." That last part can't really be said about Angel, though. :D

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I certainly don't consider the Tony & Lara stuff to be hotwifing.
Anyway, I sort of want Erica without having to always be around Angelica.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I certainly don't consider the Tony & Lara stuff to be hotwifing.
Anyway, I sort of want Erica without having to always be around Angelica.
How I interpreted the story flow is that Erica, wants to explore her Love live and let Angelica guide her, sooner than later there will be Erica only action, but if it is wholesome romantic remains to be seen.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
How I interpreted the story flow is that Erica, wants to explore her Love live and let Angelica guide her, sooner than later there will be Erica only action, but if it is wholesome romantic remains to be seen.
I hope there is romantic stuff. Erica is the main reason I play this game.
I want to take her on a date at a nice restaurant or something. Could you imagine Erica in a sexy cocktail dress?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Why isnt the asian swinger couple listed?
Seems like they'll be relegated to a one-off side story that's merely a non-sexual alternative to the riveting not at all overdone "cucked by black man" scene. (Though the "I'm still bigger than him" line still makes me chuckle)

That pissed me off in game - it felt like he had something partially done with them (the asian couple), then just never delivered, like they were a complete alternative for the tyrone nightclub path, then he just never finished it? I dunno maybe im judging too quickly and theyll return...

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes