Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
1st sends mc to jail, 2nd gives him quality time in dressing room. so yes.
But no one saw anything! In fact none of the family have any recollection of seeing Tony enter the house.

Unless you believe Tony notified all his newscrew staff of his whereabouts, like "Oh brb guys btw I'll be over at anchorwoman Lara's harassing her as best I can"...
I feel like this would be an appropriate ending for Tony...

Please suh may I have anothah?

• Haha
Reactions: xapican and cxx

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
I mean I'm not suggesting killing the guy, but just motivating him to keep his grubby paws off Lara.
Why? Let the old shrivelled up clam have the old bitchy wife. I let him have her all he wants, leaves me guilt-free for playing with Erica, Angel and Jessie. :D

Angel is basically Lara, just younger, way hotter, still at least 20 years to go before she's about to hit menopause like her mother, and she's without all the baggage.

To quote Danielle from Cary Grant and Grace Kelly's movie "To catch a thief": " Why do you want to buy an old car if you can get a new one cheaper? It will run better and last longer."

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Would be great to know if the LonelyFans scenes more sex with MC.
Wouldn't surprise me if Lara's office trips with Tony wins out...Dr Wick BDSM would be cool too. I hope the end result of the polls gets posted as well!

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes