Jan 17, 2021
So am I missing something? Or did this version release not add any new scenes? The gallery doesn't show anything beyond the various massage parlor iterations, and the last scene I actually got before the end credits was the MC with Angelica in the pool, just talking after her flotation incident. Am I somehow stuck in an old iteration or something? Or is that the accurate, current end for this newest version?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Lara's office trips (with Tony) vs. date trips (with MC)

Angelica/Erica/MC at the shopping mall

Angelica's LonelyFans lewd sessions

Dr. Wick's session sidetracked to instructions about BDSM

Jane/Jessica/Erica sharing lewd stories

Photoshoot with Lara and Sasha
222 votes total · 19 days left
(I can’t believe Dr Wicks votes are not higher than 4th place)

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
yep... I've stopped supporting a while back and now I just left the discord, too. This will now just be one of those games I play when there's nothing better.
I still like the game and would buy it if it ever comes to steam but even if the scenes with Tony were wholesome cuckolding I would still get bored of him tbh.

Reactions: Anaskm07

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

*sighs*....

May as well just rename this to Lara & Tony...said it before and will say again, letting Patreons decide all the content is never going to end well.

I'll maybe come back in a few updates :(

K5434

Sep 30, 2023
Am i missing something or does this update after nearly 4 Months doesnt have any new scene? Thought i start a new quick run and after talking and talking:"thats it for this update". I was waiting that something would happen...

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
yep... I've stopped supporting a while back and now I just left the discord, too. This will now just be one of those games I play when there's nothing better.
Eh... any NTR game, why do all the fans love old people so much... that's why I don't play NTR or sharing, because from time to time the developers stop following their plan and do whatever the fans want

Babysitters now become Tony&Lara's fan-base :FacePalm:

Reactions: Skep-tiker

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022

The voters who want to see other girls content when Lara & Tony win the poll... again.

giphy (1).gif

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Even if Tony was a young fit black guy, I wouldn't let him near Lara. Only nice guys get to sample her delicious body but so far, every guy has failed that test.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Money Talk's guy's and we are no exeption to it, I don't know but Maviarabs idea to take a step back is a good one if you ask me

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I'm sorry you guys are not enjoying it anymore. I am still liking it. I like the Tony/Lara route, I like the way he doms her. I would like it I think even if he was younger. It's the dynamic that I like. Also this is the only game I've ever played where I voluntarily had the wife cheat on the MC. I normally don't like cheating but I think it's partly due to the fact that I'm not crazy about the MC and don't care what happens to him. I don't like Tyrone, Angelica is meh, but I do like Erica and Dr Wick.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023

Idonot.gif

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes