L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
Even if Tony was a young fit black guy, I wouldn't let him near Lara. Only nice guys get to sample her delicious body but so far, every guy has failed that test.
Nice guys come last. Look at the real world, heaps of hot women go for anything but nice guys. Women don't want nice guys, it's just how it is. Women want to be manhandled. The movie Gringo with Charlize Theron doesn't go for the black guy because he is to nice, she said jokingly he should be put out of his misery and when she is horny as she would rather go back to her room alone and than later on the business guy she is trying to cut a deal with, she challenges him to pull out his dick in the bar and he doesn't and she thinks what a loser and even though he wants it bad, he is to keen and dips out, she nails her role in the movie, she is like Lara in this game.

T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017
I gotta be honest guys, I am also sometimes tired of Tony, but so many Patrons love him and seem not getting tired of it... even now asking in private messages to get early access to scenes in the bathroom.

If you want to push your favourite scenario with your favorite character, you can write some erotic set up here. If it gets a lot of likes here and I like it too, it's almost sure it will get sooner or later into the game (might be that it will be in adjusted version to fit story and narrative).

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
the thing is back then we didn't know what next update will hold in this game , now its just vote and what people want any game takes this direction will fall so hard i hope T4bbo go back to his old way because the last updates were boring af and i stopped playing till something good happens

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm sorry you guys are not enjoying it anymore. I am still liking it. I like the Tony/Lara route, I like the way he doms her. I would like it I think even if he was younger. It's the dynamic that I like. Also this is the only game I've ever played where I voluntarily had the wife cheat on the MC. I normally don't like cheating but I think it's partly due to the fact that I'm not crazy about the MC and don't care what happens to him. I don't like Tyrone, Angelica is meh, but I do like Erica and Dr Wick.
Angelica meh? Dude she is wifey material imo. I have fantasised before about marrying her and living happily ever after.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
I gotta be honest guys, I am also sometimes tired of Tony, but so many Patrons love him and seem not getting tired of it... even now asking in private messages to get early access to scenes in the bathroom.

If you want to push your favourite scenario with your favorite character, you can write some erotic set up here. If it gets a lot of likes here and I like it too, it's almost sure it will get sooner or later into the game (might be that it will be in adjusted version to fit story and narrative).
It's sad to hear that from you because it makes it clear that your babysitter story is no longer yours but rather that of patrons. It would be good for you to regain control of your game and for the story to go in the direction that you like best you and not them :(

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

There is a very vocal segment of the patrons with an insatiable hunger for busted old man NTR. If you are really tired of Tony you need to split their voting block by introducing a homeless guy or a fat ugly bastard. Preferably both. Since they can only vote for one path at a time this may finally lead to the demise of Tony. Kind of like third-party spoilers in national politics.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021

Hey bro do you think we might eventually get to take Erica on a date at a nice restaurant or something like that?
I would love to buy her some flowers and treat her like a queen. And I think she would look beautiful in a dress.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
There is a very vocal segment of the patrons with an insatiable hunger for busted old man NTR. If you are really tired of Tony you need to split their voting block by introducing a homeless guy or a fat ugly bastard. Preferably both. Since they can only vote for one path at a time this may finally lead to the demise of Tony. Kind of like third-party spoilers in national politics.
yup New characters
Hey bro do you think we might eventually get to take Erica on a date at a nice restaurant or something like that?
I would love to buy her some flowers and treat her like a queen. And I think she would look beautiful in a dress.
and after that you go home and surprise her with Tyrone XD

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023

It's your story. If Tolkien would have had Patreons, they'd suggested 'tO TaKE tHE eAgLeS tO mOrDoR"....the audiences wish isn't always best for a story.

Reactions: Leongen43

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I don't really have a problem with Tony... As long as we have free choice, I don't care how many people love the old fart...
This is my only request: let it stay like this, and then MC and Lara will be happy, and there will be a few more girls with whom they can have fun together... ;)

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
I don't really have a problem with Tony... As long as we have free choice, I don't care how many people love the old fart...
This is my only request: let it stay like this, and then MC and Lara will be happy, and there will be a few more girls with whom they can have fun together... ;)
the problem is Tony is taking all the content he leaves no room for other content each update...

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
We're talking about screen time here. Because of jerking off to Tony&Lara, we are slowly losing a lot of moments with different characters, including as if some girls are not important at all except Tony&Lara... Well, if we continue like this, then so be it, then we will definitely forget how the story began :)

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
You guys are just lucky I'm not the developer. You would only ever be getting wholesome interracial cuckolding content with Erica & Angelica.
Well T4bbo said he will make content based on the most liked idea ? why don't you shoot your shot maybe we all will like it and vote it to be in the game !

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
You guys are just lucky I'm not the developer. You would only ever be getting wholesome interracial cuckolding content with Erica & Angelica.
Phew dodged that bullet. For me it would be cuckqueaning. And teasing other guys, trying to get NTR, but always fail...

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Well T4bbo said he will make content based on the most liked idea ? why don't you shoot your shot maybe we all will like it and vote it to be in the game !
As much as I would like to see it I don't really feel like that would fit the game.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
As much as I would like to see it I don't really feel like that would fit the game.
I see it like this For NTR/cheating content it will be for Tony where Lara cheating behind the mc back with Tony
for swinging i see that John and miranda where MC and lara can swing together and have that life style
for Cuckolding/hotwife style it can be with tyrone and Lara content
this is mainly for Lara so idk about how will other girls be ... so what do you think ?

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes