Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Just fucking tired of him in every update like it’s his own fucking game. When was the last time Sasha was in an update? All we’re asking is can we get a fuckin update without your hero Tony in it, or will you breakdown and cry if your scarecrow Tony isn’t there
View attachment 3800535 View attachment 3800534
Tbf we did have that first pool party update without him and it was my favourite update yet.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I think that the new tag system is extremely long overdue. It should be a requirement for NTR content to be 100% clear at the beginning. Netorare, Netorase, etc. as well as whether it forced or if it is optional or skippable (those two are not the same).

Biggest issue for the non-Netorase players is not wanting to be forced into that content. As long as the info is provided honestly at the beginning then they have no cause for complaint if the game has Netorase in it.

If however the Netorase content is added in later, or not listed in the tags, or introduced in some other underhanded way, then the dev can fuck right off. That is basically turning the game itself into some kind of Meta-Netorase.

Unfortunately, since the concept of Netorase involves forcing something on someone else, in this case fucking someone else's girl, for example. It very much fits that theme to insert Netorase (or such elements into a non-NTR path) into the game. This makes me think that many of the pro-Netorase player-base are being antagonistic toward non-Netorase players as it would fit their preference if Netorase elements are forced on non-Netorase players against their will.

Not saying all pro-Netorase players are like that, but I feel that it appears a few are given how antagonistic they are towards players that don't want to be forced to engage with that particular kink.

And by the same token, I think there are some anti-Netorase players who seem to object to the pro-Netorase players having that particular kink in the first place. They are just as bad as they are trying to force their own views on others.
Netorase is sharing/swinging, nothing forced and it's not part of this game.

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes