OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
BabysitterS is NOT a sequel to Babysitter ;)

And the only character who is the same is Jessica. And that can only be deduced from the name, her model and a bit of backstory that we know so far. As far as I know, it is not confirmed by the dev, that it is the same Jessica from Babysitter.
Dude is the same Jessica from Babysitter if you read all the dialogue without skipping they did mention Christine and Mr Silver

opfela

Jan 18, 2018
Dude is the same Jessica from Babysitter if you read all the dialogue without skipping they did mention Christine and Mr Silver
It is the same world, but not a sequel.
And if I recall correctly, T4bbo said that it will not be a sequel at the release of the game. But it was soo long ago, so maybe I am wrong.
If you go back to 2019 maybe you find the news release post of this game, or the discussions from back then.

Or go to Patreon and ask T4bbo directly. Idk why I even bother to write something about this again, when the same discussion was already back in 2019.

Reactions: L0b0ts

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
It is the same world, but not a sequel.
And if I recall correctly, T4bbo said that it will not be a sequel at the release of the game. But it was soo long ago, so maybe I am wrong.
If you go back to 2019 maybe you find the news release post of this game, or the discussions from back then.

Or go to Patreon and ask T4bbo directly. Idk why I even bother to write something about this again, when the same discussion was already back in 2019.
Yeah i know this is not a sequel i had just precise that Jessica is the same from Babysitter

opfela

Jan 18, 2018
Yeah i know this is not a sequel i had just precise that Jessica is the same from Babysitter
And that is what i said in the quote you posted :D

And the only character who is the same is Jessica. And that can only be deduced from the name, her model and a bit of backstory that we know so far. As far as I know, it is not confirmed by the dev, that it is the same Jessica from Babysitter.
I just added, that it is not confirmed by the Dev. It could be a coincidence and she is another Jessica with acquaintances with the same name ;)
I try to be as precise as possible, but it is hard. even more so in another language.

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
BabysitterS is NOT a sequel to Babysitter ;)
It's true (y)
As far as I know, it is not confirmed by the dev, that it is the same Jessica from Babysitter.
Dev doesn't need to confirmed it, you just need to use your "IQ":geek:
They did mention the Threesome between Christine, Her uncle and Jessica what prove do you want more? That's pretty obvious she is the same and worst they did mention Silver
I just added, that it is not confirmed by the Dev. It could be a coincidence and she is another Jessica with acquaintances with the same name ;)
I try to be as precise as possible, but it is hard. even more so in another language.
Coincidence? dude, there is too much hint for that to be possible just read my previous reply, why would they bother to mention Christine and Her uncle if that was the case unless Jessica had a Shadow clone in another Parallel dimension and i doubt that, we are not in the Shinobi World :sleep:

opfela

Jan 18, 2018
Dev doesn't need to confirmed it, you just need to use your "IQ":geek:
They did mention the Threesome between Christine, Her uncle and Jessica what prove do you want more? That's pretty obvious she is the same and worst they did mention Silver

Coincidence? dude, there is too much hint for that to be possible just read my previous reply, why would they bother to mention Christine and Her uncle if that was the case unless Jessica had a Shadow clone in another Parallel dimension and i doubt that, we are not in the Shinobi World :sleep:
If you want to believe it, it is your prerogative, but others do not need to follow your believes.

You just need to use your "IQ" to understand the difference between something is confirmed, and something is highly likely. :rolleyes:

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
If you want to believe it, it is your prerogative, but others do not need to follow your believes.

You just need to use your "IQ" to understand the difference between something is confirmed, and something is highly likely. :rolleyes:
Ok,ok let's calm down here, so if i believe your ideology there is a possibility that Jessica is another Jessica with the same name, same look and the same past; that both of them had Someone called Christine who they were sexually active with the uncle and had know some traffican called Silver who had gone to jail...oh C'mon dude that's completely insane:LOL:
It's not aboout me forcing you to believe me it's just that the "Logic" in your ideology is pretty dead...... everyone know this game is not a sequel but Jessica is the same they have to much personal info in common to be a coincidence :sneaky:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
He is on vacation and just posted about it two weeks ago on Patreon.
Yeah, I know he's on vacation I was just meaning I could only post in the bug report section on discord not the general discussion area.
Or did he disable that option while he's on vacation?

Reactions: Chaosguy
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes