G00NG00N

May 13, 2024
i gotta rant a little, man. such an amazing game, but somethings are just a huge turn off and makes me confused as to just to whom are these things supposed to appeal to. like during jess and jane lesbian scene in the dorm, there's a random dude peeping on them. sometimes during an intense part, the camera would just randomly focus on him to show his commentary. like literally why is this in the game? like for the guilty pleasure of exploiting two unaware lesbians? he's supposed to be our self-insert for the scene? don't we already have the main character for that purpose? could they fulfill soft NTR fetish like instead of our self-insert enjoying the show it's a random guy instead? he's still there without either NTR or voyeur on. such an amazing scene yet that guy cut my enjoyment in half.

CuckKing69

Jun 9, 2024
i gotta rant a little, man. such an amazing game, but somethings are just a huge turn off and makes me confused as to just to whom are these things supposed to appeal to. like during jess and jane lesbian scene in the dorm, there's a random dude peeping on them. sometimes during an intense part, the camera would just randomly focus on him to show his commentary. like literally why is this in the game? like for the guilty pleasure of exploiting two unaware lesbians? he's supposed to be our self-insert for the scene? don't we already have the main character for that purpose? could they fulfill soft NTR fetish like instead of our self-insert enjoying the show it's a random guy instead? he's still there without either NTR or voyeur on. such an amazing scene yet that guy cut my enjoyment in half.

Dude, seriously, get Grammarly. Capital letters are your friend.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I never saw this peeper dude but can you blame him for looking? Who wouldn't want to see two hot girls having some lesbian action?

I Don't know about anyone else, but a live lesbian sex show sounds like heaven to me.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Maviarab

yanh

Jul 17, 2018
I remember this being good teasing game before (predecessor). I could see lot of work put into this as it was long even with CTRL fast forward, but I dont like this one, looks else and too random, I don't recognize the key characters I remembered

ZARA-LOVE

Jan 21, 2023
I played the first and second parts, well they gave so little content and it seemed like everyone was in the game, but they weren't, there was only Lara and the girls, and all the little content was shown with Angela and the nanny. I want a chapter with Angela and the nanny and that Angela and the nanny would also have a path not only for the main character, and they gave it with NTR

opfela

Jan 18, 2018
I remember this being good teasing game before (predecessor). I could see lot of work put into this as it was long even with CTRL fast forward, but I dont like this one, looks else and too random, I don't recognize the key characters I remembered
BabysitterS is NOT a sequel to Babysitter ;)

And the only character who is the same is Jessica. And that can only be deduced from the name, her model and a bit of backstory that we know so far. As far as I know, it is not confirmed by the dev, that it is the same Jessica from Babysitter.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
the game last updates were boring , it feels like the dev is just adding scenes for the sake of just scenes where most voted one gets implented i mean i want story where stuff happen because of it , there is not even a follow up story of lara getting fucked by the black guy in hotwife path no continuation there

Reactions: Noobie200

Beowulf72

Sep 22, 2020
BabysitterS is NOT a sequel to Babysitter ;)

And the only character who is the same is Jessica. And that can only be deduced from the name, her model and a bit of backstory that we know so far. As far as I know, it is not confirmed by the dev, that it is the same Jessica from Babysitter.
if you go to the Jessica ending in Babysitter, Miranda and John from Babysitters show up at the end, Jessica and MC can have sex with them. that would be three characters that were in Babysitter before.

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes