harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I'm not sure anyone was wondering and this is a little out of left-field...but your thoughts are appreciated all the same.
Thankyou. It's just, I seen some people before 2 pages in this game thread wondering why that scene is not available in non-ntr route. So, i given my thoughts.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Thankyou. It's just, I seen some people before 2 pages in this game thread wondering why that scene is not available in non-ntr route. So, i given my thoughts.
I do agree for the reason it's not available in NTR off though, there's also the aspect that even if it's the players choice...some folk will still complain their LI is with someone else lol....so yeah...there's also that to go along with your valid point on the scene in question.

Reactions: harsha_26

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I do agree for the reason it's not available in NTR off though, there's also the aspect that even if it's the players choice...some folk will still complain their LI is with someone else lol....so yeah...there's also that to go along with your valid point on the scene in question.
Yeah, I can understand non-ntr fans does not like even netorase content like sharing, swinging etc. Maybe, that's why dev included that scene in exclusive ntr route, also felt more liberal to make that scene in a "ntr fans way" rather than a respectful way.

I'm shocked how the MC's who had almost max love points with wife, "liked" some other man suddenly calling his wife as a "bitch" & forcing her to suck & swallow. It's not a mutual swinging. That's definitely a cuckold scene.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yeah, I can understand non-ntr fans does not like even netorase content like sharing, swinging etc. Maybe, that's why dev included that scene in exclusive ntr route, also felt more liberal to make that scene in a "ntr fans way" rather than a respectful way.

I'm shocked how the MC's who had almost max love points with wife, "liked" some other man suddenly calling his wife as a "bitch" & forcing her to suck & swallow. It's not a mutual swinging. That's definitely a cuckold scene.
I can't disagree with any of that..it did seem to take on a different aspect half way through.

It's an interesting scene though for sure and well done in my opinion but I only have the route as a save (she doing everything with everyone) just purely as I hate missing content, even if that's content I'm not terribly interested in myself, I still like to see the routes and the devs work.

(also just noticed your WiAB sig...good man heh:)

• Love
Reactions: harsha_26

ChiakiM

Oct 2, 2017
Guys, I am a little bit confused now...so the whole story is that his wife had a fatal car accident and then try to commit suicide with her father'gun?

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Guys, I am a little bit confused now...so the whole story is that his wife had a fatal car accident and then try to commit suicide with her father'gun?
He first said "accident" and people assumed "car accident". It's possible he assumed when he heard she was shot that it was accidental.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Maybe he just didn't want to say that it was a sucidie attempt, these kinds of things often gather a different kind of attention than other things.

Cazzo_duro

Jun 30, 2017
Maybe his wife shot herself after having a car accident? Joking apart, an accident is "something bad that happens that is not expected or intended and that often damages something or injures or kills someone".
From the developer's point of view, the fact that his wife shot herself is indeed an accident, unless he was already aware of her intentions.

However, the developer was wrong in defining the accident "fatal", because in this case it didn't result in the death of the victim, according to his statements.

Last edited:

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
Maybe his wife shot herself after having a car accident? Joking apart, an accident is "something bad that happens that is not expected or intended and that often damages something or injures or kills someone".
From the developer's point of view, the fact that his wife shot herself is indeed an accident, unless he was already aware of her intentions.

However, the developer was wrong in defining the accident "fatal", because in this case it didn't result in the death of the victim, according to his statements.
This was my assumption as well. That she came out of the coma but then attempted suicide. I don't recall the original wording so it's possible he was referring to the gun incident originally.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Something fatal doesn't necessarily mean that it results in death, it could also mean something will have serious consequences. It's a bit vague and could be interpreted in a couple of ways, but in the end it's pointless to discuss since we know what happened and the best course of action would probably be either to support him or at least keep them in your prayers if that's your thing.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
HOw did you even get this ending? I was able to get all the other versions but this one
I don't think we need that kind of discussion here tbh. Maybe some mod can close the thread until the dev returns with an update.
Yeah would rather not hear too much about all that either, but hope the thread stays open so we can still talk about the game

Reactions: Ragnar

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
HOw did you even get this ending? I was able to get all the other versions but this one
If you keep NTR on, & select option on behalf of wife to "go along" in garage scene, & select"fuck john" option in hot tub, you will get that scene. Yes, MC's wife liked that "forcing" & man handing of other man, but MC also liked it even with maximum love points. That kind of unusual love only happens if MC have a cuck fetish to see other guys treating his wife like a whore. It felts all of a sudden. So, yeah, that scene is justified to be on the ntr path than a non-ntr path even though swinging is not considered as NTR.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
If you keep NTR on, & select option on behalf of wife to "go along" in garage scene, & select"fuck john" option in hot tub, you will get that scene. Yes, MC's wife liked that "forcing" & man handing of other man, but MC also liked it even with maximum love points. That kind of unusual love only happens if MC have a cuck fetish to see other guys treating his wife like a whore. It felts all of a sudden. So, yeah, that scene is justified to be on the ntr path than a non-ntr path even though swinging is not considered as NTR.
thanks, will try it

Zerfleischer

Jan 19, 2019
Quick question: For some reason, no video files ( = the animations) will play for me. Neither in-game nor in the gallery. I checked the files and the video files are where they are supposed to be.

Does anyone know how to fix it? Would very much appreciate it and thanks in advance :)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Quick question: For some reason, no video files ( = the animations) will play for me. Neither in-game nor in the gallery. I checked the files and the video files are where they are supposed to be.

Does anyone know how to fix it? Would very much appreciate it and thanks in advance :)
Might want to try updating your codecs for your system perhaps though webm files should play on pretty much any modern system.

RRRS003

Sep 6, 2019
Jesus... I mean, this game is awesome, I came here to find out why it wasn't updated in a while and I just read the news from dev and... OMG, I don't even know what to say other that I'm really sorry :(

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Wow, I'm really sorry to hear such tragedy happened in your life, that is not in any way something that happens regularly and I don't wish that on nobody, and it's probably something that will leave a scar for the rest of your life, but, I do hope that time will heal all and wish you good luck for the future, take care t4bbo

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes