BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
More game means more Angel. We left on a cliffhanger with her remember. She's my favorite girl.
Same, I'm looking forward to MC disciplining her more :devilish: Need to see what happens next or it'll be like one of those great shows that get cancelled on a cliffhanger, so unsatisfying

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
Same, I'm looking forward to MC disciplining her more :devilish: Need to see what happens next or it'll be like one of those great shows that get cancelled on a cliffhanger, so unsatisfying
Excuse me? I'll have you know that Angel is a precious sweetheart. She doesn't need discipline she needs someone who understands her and cares about her. Which she rewards with affection. :giggle:

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Excuse me? I'll have you know that Angel is a precious sweetheart. She doesn't need discipline she needs someone who understands her and cares about her. Which she rewards with affection. :giggle:
I quote "Discipline son! Remember that word: Discipline."
I rest my case. Thank you. And Daddy's gona do just that... oh yeeess he WIiiilll.

discipline son.jpg

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
This is the message that the developer wrote on discord. It seems good news for the game:

View attachment 841262
Wow that's so horrible...but also glad he is continuing on the game.
:LOL: Well I plan to play both routes, I will aslo spoil her as sugar daddy!

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes