CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Yeah, chances are we can all just call the quits on this one and accept its abandoned status. Even if his wife recovers his mindset isn't going to be the right one or if he'll even have the will to make it work. Sad to say but this one if basically done for.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
He gotta dive into the work and make sure one hour is every day for her.
Work all day, one hour go pray at her bed side, then back to work.
Make this game a tribute to praising and loving your wife the best way!
Then for sure things will start to look up from there.
With such a great open minded wife and the swing champions next door ... such a wonderful game ahead!
the wife is such a lover
his wife recovers

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
Yeah, chances are we can all just call the quits on this one and accept its abandoned status. Even if his wife recovers his mindset isn't going to be the right one or if he'll even have the will to make it work. Sad to say but this one if basically done for.
It's quite sad. Babysitter was a definite favorite. Despite the lack of incest this one was looking good too. Then that cliffhanger with Angel. Sad all around.

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
yeah this is probably done for I do hope the creator is ok or in the process of feeling better I hate bad things happening to such bright and creative minds

Reactions: Pinsel and fbass

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Well this game became one my favourites.This is how you approach NTR and swinging. The fact that the wife is such a lover makes it better. Imo, the wife has the best modelling I've seen in this forum after Cathy from BADIK. I will pledge him if he opens a subscribestar. And as I've seen from his patreon, his wife was in coma. I hope she is ok.
Wait what noo?? I just discovered this game, and it's already my favorite! Is the dev not making games anymore?

The storytelling is great and a some of the animations are so realistic. Would be such a shame for this game to end before MC can go with disciplining his bratty stepdaughter and winning over his wife. Wife character is one of the best looking I've seen, but all the main and side girls are done so well!

EDIT: Wow it's true, that's so tragic for him :( Ya I doubt he'd be able to finish a game like this after such a thing happening

Last edited:

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Yes, the game is less polished, but it's still good and interesting.
It's a classic. Definitely a favorite.
I'll definitely give it a shot given how much I love THIS game. Still holding out hope the dev sticks with it, this game is way too good to give up on and was excited for this future plans. I can't think of another adult game that has this combination of great writing, lots of choices, impressive renders/animation, and assortment of fetishes

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
I'll definitely give it a shot given how much I love THIS game. Still holding out hope the dev sticks with it, this game is way too good to give up on and was excited for this future plans. I can't think of another adult game that has this combination of great writing, lots of choices, impressive renders/animation, and assortment of fetishes
Even if he ever picks up development again it's likely the game will be different from what it would have been before. Still hope he does one day.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Even if he ever picks up development again it's likely the game will be different from what it would have been before. Still hope he does one day.
To be honest, regardless of how his wife's situation changes, chances are it'll take months if not more, for his/their life to get back to normal.

I really would not hope for any development of any kind for a very long time. It sucks, but his wife and his life are way more important. We'll be there if he decides to continue at some point :)

Best of luck dev.

BeardedJack

May 31, 2017
I get 2 errors on android (xiaomi 9t pro with up to date android 11) in the park scene with Erica and the baby. Cant ignore skip them either. Could someone share a save file right after that point? Possibly with points put into wife and step-daughter like on my playthrough. Thanks

Edit: apperently he released a fix for it already but op wasnt updated.
Could a hero share the android link?

Last edited:

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Yeah I imagine there would be less to no domination of the wife parts if the game was to continue, which TBH was a fun part of the game.

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
How do I trigger the expanded NTR ending for Robert? Do I have to let Robert fuck Jess in the hot tub or can I get it without that scene?

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
I just checked out the patreon. If anyone complains about the wait, please inform them of the situation. I will harbor no ill feelings if this game is put on indefinite hold or even cancelled.

Reactions: The Rogue Hero

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
If I see anything on this thread like that where an uninformed person asks about the game I shall tell them. I hope.th8s game can be continued but I will also understand if it can't and won't have a grudge.

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes