sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
This is the message that the developer wrote on discord. It seems good news for the game:

View attachment 841262
That's awful. I hope his wife can recover to some extent.

I swear, I think this is the 2nd dev I read recently about who's wife is in a coma. I can't remember who the other one is. But this is an awful situation to be in. I hope they both can find some peace and normalization in their lives soon.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Might be the same, I think in the other thread someone else wrote something about it or posted a statement of him that said something about an accident and the wife being in a coma, but nothing about the exact circumstances as to why.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
The game is onhold? did something happened? the last time i played this game was months ago and took some time to find it again since i forgot its name lol.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
R

Really hoping he doesn't give up development. One of the best.
Definitely. Babysitter is probably my favorite game now, and I expect this one would be right up there too if it continues so keeping fingers crossed.
holy fuck that's awful... i assume people are giving him space? because i don't think developing a game is really a priority, given the circumstances
Yeah seems like most people in this thread and patrons were understanding, but apparently he indicated on discord that he is resuming development. We all want him to do well I'm sure, but I must say I was still happy to hear he was getting back to it

Reactions: Zed

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Definitely. Babysitter is probably my favorite game now, and I expect this one would be right up there too if it continues so keeping fingers crossed.

Yeah seems like most people in this thread and patrons were understanding, but apparently he indicated on discord that he is resuming development. We all want him to do well I'm sure, but I must say I was still happy to hear he was getting back to it
Indeed yes, maybe getting back to it, even if just for a couple of hours a day serves as a 'distraction' of sorts to help keep his head sane. Regardless, horrible event to deal with, hope he keeps himself well.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
If someone wondering why swinging scene is not available in NTR OFF route, although swinging is not considered ntr, is because that swinging scene is not handled well. I mean in a "equal" manner. Mc's handles john's wife in a regular manner. While, John handles MC's wife in a rough manner & calls her a bitch & forces her to swallow his cum.. Although she likes it, MC's too likes it, this scene doesn't sell good in non-ntr fanbase who are looking for good swinging scenes in a respectful manner like dreaming of dana midlife crisis etc.

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
If someone wondering why swinging scene is not available in NTR OFF route, although swinging is not considered ntr is because that swinging scene is not handled well. I mean in a "equal" manner. Mc's handles john's wife in a regular manner. While, John handles MC's wife in a rough manner & calls her a bitch & forces her to swallow his cum.. Although she likes it, MC's too likes it, this scene doesn't sell good in non-ntr fanbase who are looking for good swinging scenes in a respectful manner like dreaming of dana midlife crisis etc.
I'm not sure anyone was wondering and this is a little out of left-field...but your thoughts are appreciated all the same.

Reactions: harsha_26
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes