Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
does anyone have some news for the next update?
The news is we're not pestering the developer for updates due to his current real-life struggles. He has too much to deal with right now to worry about this game (unless it is to serve as a break from his troubles).

EDIT: It turns out he is working on the game as a way of getting some time away from the troubles. I hope that it is helping him. That said, I'd still say it will be a bit callous to ask him when--leave it up to him.

Last edited:

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
MerryChristmas.jpg

Merry Christmas

As I'm going to visit my family (without PC) and leaving my wife here for two days with her parents I'm wishing you all Merry Christmas one day in forward!

I will use this post also to give you short update at current state of my affairs:

Progress on Babysitters:
As you could see I have let the December charging going. Although last five months were the most shittiest months of my entire life I was trying to work on the game where it was possible to keep myself busy and images/animations were stacking up and I've reached plan for one month.

However the next version raw outline was already big and actual version is getting even bigger as I am now adding forks and lewd scenes while working on it with Sindel (storywriter) quite intensively for last two weeks. My initial raw plans regarding image count is therefore doubling to something between 500-600 pics and around 30 animations so I will probably issue new version only in end of January (two weeks ago I was focusing end of December and mentioned it on discord).
My wife:
Lot of you are asking how is she doing and that I should give her a hug for you etc. Thanks a lot for those messages. I read all messages and I'm enjoying all those hugs with my wife :D...
She is doing much better, especially she got rid of her tracheostomy tube, so she's breathing now with her own nose and she also starts to eat with mouth, so she might get rid of PEG too... those are small steps for somebody, but for us and her it's big. She is also laughing when we are laughing, she's crying when we are crying. She probably doesn't understand language, but there was one miracle day (few days ago), that she was responding on simple questions with moving head yes/no. And I wish for Christmas that this will become a norm. Cause communication with her is most important for us...

PS: I know that I've made a poll regarding this whole thing whether I should focus on wife or work... wanted advice from you... cause in real life everybody is clueless and is not even willing/knowing to say what he would do... conclusion is that I've realised I have to work cause I would probably end in psych ward.

T4bbo

Fydeout

Aug 25, 2020
View attachment 952391

Merry Christmas

As I'm going to visit my family (without PC) and leaving my wife here for two days with her parents I'm wishing you all Merry Christmas one day in forward!

I will use this post also to give you short update at current state of my affairs:

Progress on Babysitters:
As you could see I have let the December charging going. Although last five months were the most shittiest months of my entire life I was trying to work on the game where it was possible to keep myself busy and images/animations were stacking up and I've reached plan for one month.

However the next version raw outline was already big and actual version is getting even bigger as I am now adding forks and lewd scenes while working on it with Sindel (storywriter) quite intensively for last two weeks. My initial raw plans regarding image count is therefore doubling to something between 500-600 pics and around 30 animations so I will probably issue new version only in end of January (two weeks ago I was focusing end of December and mentioned it on discord).
My wife:
Lot of you are asking how is she doing and that I should give her a hug for you etc. Thanks a lot for those messages. I read all messages and I'm enjoying all those hugs with my wife :D...
She is doing much better, especially she got rid of her tracheostomy tube, so she's breathing now with her own nose and she also starts to eat with mouth, so she might get rid of PEG too... those are small steps for somebody, but for us and her it's big. She is also laughing when we are laughing, she's crying when we are crying. She probably doesn't understand language, but there was one miracle day (few days ago), that she was responding on simple questions with moving head yes/no. And I wish for Christmas that this will become a norm. Cause communication with her is most important for us...

PS: I know that I've made a poll regarding this whole thing whether I should focus on wife or work... wanted advice from you... cause in real life everybody is clueless and is not even willing/knowing to say what he would do... conclusion is that I've realised I have to work cause I would probably end in psych ward.

T4bbo
download.jpg

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes