Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
in my opinion this game is the best game in F95(active),this dev is amazing and his games are real diamonds.only it's for insiders who can appreciate the good work,not for boys and narrow-minded people.
feel free to go back to your "insiders" chambers, where you can cherish your inside as much as you prefer:WeSmart:
otherwise it could be just a simple troll, thriving for attention, yet getting its posts deleted.

Lucifer

Aug 22, 2016
Problem is... she will not be 100% fine anymore, she's missing big chunk of her brain... if she can do 5% of what she was capable back then we will be lucky enough... it's already miracle that she survived, because that kind of bullet trajectory survives less than 1% of people who shot themselves in the head.

It's f*cking painful to admit, but I've already lost my wife... after traumatic brain injury like that she will be different person alltogether, probably with cognitive capabilities of 2 months old toddler. I'm not even sure I want her to reach higher cognitive capabilities for her to realise what has happened and what she has done. It would be hell on earth for her...

It's more about securing that for rest of her life she's not suffering... her diappers are changed, she is not hungry or thirsty etc... and if we're lucky, we can get some kind of non verbal communication with her.

ImmortalNight is right, I don't know what should I do... I'm facing toughest moral crossroad in my life. Brain tells me to work on game and spend less time with wife... heart tells me fuck the game, spend all your time in the upcoming year with wife and hope for the best. I'm more used to listening to my brain rather than heart...
Man I'm so sorry for what happened to you, I don't know you and I simply tried your game, but I wanted to express my gratitude for your work and my grief for what happened to you and your family. I'm really sorry man, I really wish you can cope this hard situation, and find the strenght and the positivity to face your life with energy again. Thanks for sharing all of this with us, we migth be perverts, some of us might be trolls and a few might be jerks, but there are lots of good people, willing to listen, support you, and help you as we can.
Please be safe and try to do the best for yourself, I really hope your wife will get better in the future, and I really hope thing will turn out the best.
You have so many people on your side, don't fear to feel alone, you're not and you won't be!

I wish you a great 2021, you deserve it man!

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
in my opinion this game is the best game in F95(active),this dev is amazing and his games are real diamonds.only it's for insiders who can appreciate the good work,not for boys and narrow-minded people.
Claiming "babysitter" (the previous game) was a diamond is just pure nonesense. It's was a decent enough first effort and a great way for T4bbo to hone his skills, gameplay wise it got alot better over time :) no need to mention the vast improvment in visual quality.

Babysitters on the other hand is looking glorious and playing very well so far, potential to be one of the best.

No clue what you're getting at with the "insiders" comment, I'd say the game is very easily appriciated and likely speaks to most who frequent this site.
T4bbo is a well established dev by now and the game is even "snowflake proof" since any NTR is entirely optional..

Reactions: Fydeout and McZoy

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
just found out babysitter recently and have since finished it.

now that i've played babysitters, it is also looking to be very promising. The tone of the game seems lighter now and it seems to be moving a lot faster. few updates in and we are already getting sex with the wife and a handjob/bj from the daughter. but all in all, great stuff.

Just curious what the central plotline will be in this one since for babysitter it was the weapons trafficking conspiracy.

sauron93

Donor
Nov 6, 2020
Claiming "babysitter" (the previous game) was a diamond is just pure nonesense. It's was a decent enough first effort and a great way for T4bbo to hone his skills, gameplay wise it got alot better over time :) no need to mention the vast improvment in visual quality.

Babysitters on the other hand is looking glorious and playing very well so far, potential to be one of the best.

No clue what you're getting at with the "insiders" comment, I'd say the game is very easily appriciated and likely speaks to most who frequent this site.
T4bbo is a well established dev by now and the game is even "snowflake proof" since any NTR is entirely optional..
I guess u missed the part where he said "in my opinion".. If u r looking to start a pointless argument.. Then kudos

jenn20

Dec 17, 2017
Man I'm so sorry for what happened to you, I don't know you and I simply tried your game, but I wanted to express my gratitude for your work and my grief for what happened to you and your family. I'm really sorry man, I really wish you can cope this hard situation, and find the strenght and the positivity to face your life with energy again. Thanks for sharing all of this with us, we migth be perverts, some of us might be trolls and a few might be jerks, but there are lots of good people, willing to listen, support you, and help you as we can.
Please be safe and try to do the best for yourself, I really hope your wife will get better in the future, and I really hope thing will turn out the best.
You have so many people on your side, don't fear to feel alone, you're not and you won't be!

I wish you a great 2021, you deserve it man!
All the best

Reactions: Habits and Dragon59

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Any news??will the game really come in 4 days???
Who said the game will be out in 4 days?
The dev only posted (a month ago) that he was aiming for end-January release.
Though he previously was aiming for end-Decembar release (till additional renders/work), so it could be out this month, or the next one, or March, April etc...
Till the new progress report, and more precise ETA, there is no point in asking - "are we there yet":BootyTime:

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
Who said the game will be out in 4 days?
The dev only posted (a month ago) that he was aiming for end-January release.
Though he previously was aiming for end-Decembar release (till additional renders/work), so it could be out this month, or the next one, or March, April etc...
Till the new progress report, and more precise ETA, there is no point in asking - "are we there yet":BootyTime:
Damn.i was hopping to play the game in end of this month. I hope it happens.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
I think it's fair to ask if others have any info that's not shared here. Some may monitor the discord or patreon more closely than the rest of us - I do recall T4bbo mentioning aiming for end of this month, but I suppose that's changed

Reactions: Hound_013

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
I think it's fair to ask if others have any info that's not shared here. Some may monitor the discord or patreon more closely than the rest of us - I do recall T4bbo mentioning aiming for end of this month, but I suppose that's changed
Yeah.i remember that as well.if anyone knows anything about his discord or patreon.will the game come out at end of this month or has it changed???

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes