CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017

As you may have seen I've paused this billing cycle cause there's been so many drawbacks for me this month that my work on the game was really scarce and I'm again pushing release to the next month. I'm sorry for that.

Just for you to understand (I don't want to go into details):
1.) Wife health deteriorated (vomiting and high temperature) and due to her unresponsivness and covid situation it took us lot of effort and time to find what's the problem (kidney stones). But she finally had her operation to circumvent the stone with stent. She almost died due to kidney failing and uro sepsa, now she's allright, but I was again in situation that maybe this is my last month with her.
2.) Our nurse needed to have operation due to cancer we didn't know about and she died during chemotherapy session. She was only 44 and such a great woman. My wife obviously liked her
Good god, how much unlucky T4bbo and his wife must be, like holy shit man...

Reactions: User1230

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: 0.0.4b
This is a good one, but for sure the forum administration will put it on the list of Abandoned. This is the rule for games that go over 6 months without updating. I wanted more of this game but from what happened with the DV I think he will not move with that anymore. :(

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
Version: 0.0.4b
This is a good one, but for sure the forum administration will put it on the list of Abandoned. This is the rule for games that go over 6 months without updating. I wanted more of this game but from what happened with the DV I think he will not move with that anymore. :(
That's the rule with no updating and no contact from the Dev. The Dev has stayed in contact with his Discord and Pateron.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Anyone can recomend any game that has simmilar male domination style to this game ?

I dont want to play a games where weak guys prostrate themselves groveling for girls attention.
Incest, non-con, stealth sex and netori are welcome.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Reactions: fbass and Angmir

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
I wish all the best to T4bbo and all the wholesome kind people of the world.

This game is of the best class indeed.

Only the tanlines should be corrected. I mean, does it look like human skin or wet gray cement?:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I pray for your health guys.

:rolleyes:

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
This is on hold? Didn't they speed through Babysitter to start this? They even left the other routes unfinished to start this. That's funny.
The dev's wife attempted suicide and now has limited cognitive abilities. Through that, he's continued developing the game and communicating with patrons. But you're right, it's so funny that the game is on hold, right?

Anyway, now that I'm done with this a-hole, I have to say, I'm more relieved than anything that the dev's wife has shown even a little recovery, although this most recent update is sad. I haven't checked this thread since I heard the news, partly because I didn't expect the game to continue development, but mostly because I didn't want to hound the dev for updates while he was going through such a difficult time. So, even the slightest good news, like his Christmas update, made me happy. I'll look forward to the next update, when, and if, it ever happens.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
I'm a bit late to this game but what do guys think about jessica's appearance here?

Has the dev clarified on whether this takes place in the same continuity of babysitter or it is just an easter egg? I'd like to see it as a what-if scenario where jessica goes to college instead of coming out to work right away :unsure:.

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
I'm a bit late to this game but what do guys think about jessica's appearance here?

Has the dev clarified on whether this takes place in the same continuity of babysitter or it is just an easter egg? I'd like to see it as a what-if scenario where jessica goes to college instead of coming out to work right away :unsure:.
The game heavily implies you purchased Silver's mansion for cheap after his arrest so it very much seems to be in the same universe.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Was the overview written by the dev? I'm looking for well-written content and can sometimes tell the quality based on how the overview is written (no offense to who wrote it). If the dev didn't write the summary in this thread, I'll give it a try.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Was the overview written by the dev? I'm looking for well-written content and can sometimes tell the quality based on how the overview is written (no offense to who wrote it). If the dev didn't write the summary in this thread, I'll give it a try.
Honestly I don't judge a game based on it's overview and don't know the difference between a "good" overview and a "bad" one.

But what I can say is the game is good and you should try it. And if you haven't already give his previous game, babysitter, a try.

Reactions: dontcarewhateverno

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Honestly I don't judge a game based on it's overview and don't know the difference between a "good" overview and a "bad" one.

But what I can say is the game is good and you should try it. And if you haven't already give his previous game, babysitter, a try.
Thanks. I'm judging by the way the overview is written, rather than by the actual content described in the overview. I can tell that the writing in the game won't be good if the overview is written by the developer since (again no offense to whoever wrote it) it's written with amateur/novice writing skill. If the writing in the game is well done, I'll assume the synopsis was just written by the uploader. I use the overview writing quality as a way to avoid wasting time on content I won't be into, since natural, believable dialogue and progression are a big part of the enjoyment for me.

Reactions: Arcane666

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Thanks. I'm judging by the way the overview is written, rather than by the actual content described in the overview. I can tell that the writing in the game won't be good if the overview is written by the developer since (again no offense to whoever wrote it) it's written with amateur/novice writing skill. If the writing in the game is well done, I'll assume the synopsis was just written by the uploader. I use the overview writing quality as a way to avoid wasting time on content I won't be into, since natural, believable dialogue and progression are a big part of the enjoyment for me.
Gotcha. Although I think the overview in this case is written by the developer. Perhaps english isn't his first language? I don't know since my english is not the best.

But one thing I did like about his previous game was the slow burn. In this one the pace seems much faster leading to sex scenes taking place a lot earlier.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
don't know if the dev wrote the overview or not, but what I can say is that the dialogue and writing in this game are among the best I've seen

noxtj

Feb 5, 2021
I liked the characters, the plot.. really surprised me. I will definitely wait for new updates. #TryingToResistAngelica o_O
PS: wow, I just read about the developer, be strong friend, god bless you!

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes