zerofreak

Mar 13, 2019

As you may have seen I've paused this billing cycle cause there's been so many drawbacks for me this month that my work on the game was really scarce and I'm again pushing release to the next month. I'm sorry for that.

Just for you to understand (I don't want to go into details):
1.) Wife health deteriorated (vomiting and high temperature) and due to her unresponsivness and covid situation it took us lot of effort and time to find what's the problem (kidney stones). But she finally had her operation to circumvent the stone with stent. She almost died due to kidney failing and uro sepsa, now she's allright, but I was again in situation that maybe this is my last month with her.
2.) Our nurse needed to have operation due to cancer we didn't know about and she died during chemotherapy session. She was only 44 and such a great woman. My wife obviously liked her
I hope that in this month everything has turned for the better and both your wife and nurse are recovered.

Reactions: Alfius

zerofreak

Mar 13, 2019
You're hoping that the nurse who died has recovered?? The odds on that are not looking great..
Oh my god, I understood she was ill. I would use the excuse that I'm Spanish, but is better to recognise that I'm stupid... I would use Gilipollas, but I don't know the similar term in english

Reactions: hamod

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Oh my god, I understood she was ill. I would use the excuse that I'm Spanish, but is better to recognise that I'm stupid... I would use Gilipollas, but I don't know the similar term in english
No one thinks you're stupid mate, I just reckon you didn't read his patreon post thoroughly.. No worries, I found it funny and couldn't help myself.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Read back through the posts to figure what had happened. T4bbo makes some quality games.

So sorry about what happened :/ I wouldn't touch the game until things are as resolved as can be either.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Problem is... she will not be 100% fine anymore, she's missing big chunk of her brain... if she can do 5% of what she was capable back then we will be lucky enough... it's already miracle that she survived, because that kind of bullet trajectory survives less than 1% of people who shot themselves in the head.

It's f*cking painful to admit, but I've already lost my wife... after traumatic brain injury like that she will be different person alltogether, probably with cognitive capabilities of 2 months old toddler. I'm not even sure I want her to reach higher cognitive capabilities for her to realise what has happened and what she has done. It would be hell on earth for her...

It's more about securing that for rest of her life she's not suffering... her diappers are changed, she is not hungry or thirsty etc... and if we're lucky, we can get some kind of non verbal communication with her.

ImmortalNight is right, I don't know what should I do... I'm facing toughest moral crossroad in my life. Brain tells me to work on game and spend less time with wife... heart tells me fuck the game, spend all your time in the upcoming year with wife and hope for the best. I'm more used to listening to my brain rather than heart...
Hi there, sorry to hear about your loss.

Loved your previous game! But have only stumbled across this one today.

In any case, My mom also lost some brain function about 6 years ago, so I have an idea what your going through. I felt the same way as you, basically lost a chunk of my mom that day. I had some personal tragedy as well in the last couple of months, so maybe I'm more acutely aware of circumstances befalling people on here.

I might not know you from anywhere, but if you feel like you just want to unload or write a message to someone that will give two shits, pop me a PM. I saw that you are still active on here, so just wanted to let you know that some of us are thinking about you the dev and not about the game.

I just wanted to show some solidarity as someone also going through a shit time in his life.

All the best.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I wish t4bbo will come back some day, but I would totally understand if he doesn't, only time will tell, and also, only time will heal. but it won't help him if he has to take care of her, that can't be good for your sanity, I'm not being mean here, I'm just stating the facts, he'll need to hire help if he wants to recover.

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes