GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Yeah.i remember that as well.if anyone knows anything about his discord or patreon.will the game come out at end of this month or has it changed???
Yeah....he's been really quiet on his discord....which isn't too surprising....he only really updates once in awhile and usually only responds when someone asks him something....sometimes....but yeah, discord has been very quiet. I'm assuming his patreon as well since normally when he announces anything on patreon, he puts on discord as well.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
Yeah....he's been really quiet on his discord....which isn't too surprising....he only really updates once in awhile and usually only responds when someone asks him something....sometimes....but yeah, discord has been very quiet. I'm assuming his patreon as well since normally when he announces anything on patreon, he puts on discord as well.
Who knows.Maybe dev wants to surprise us tomorrow:D:D

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Who knows.Maybe dev wants to surprise us tomorrow:D:D
He typically doesn't do that. He normally gives a heads up a day or so prior saying it's done but they're testing and either will be released that later that day or within the next few days. There's still time.....but at this point I would doubt he's going to.

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Doesn't he always release on the last of the month..? I wouldn't expect an post or upload until the 31st :)
As I just said in a post I wrote, he typically gives a heads up a day or two prior to release saying it's all done and they're testing. There's still time but I wouldn't hold my breath.

noquietsin

May 22, 2020
Problem is... she will not be 100% fine anymore, she's missing big chunk of her brain... if she can do 5% of what she was capable back then we will be lucky enough... it's already miracle that she survived, because that kind of bullet trajectory survives less than 1% of people who shot themselves in the head.

It's f*cking painful to admit, but I've already lost my wife... after traumatic brain injury like that she will be different person alltogether, probably with cognitive capabilities of 2 months old toddler. I'm not even sure I want her to reach higher cognitive capabilities for her to realise what has happened and what she has done. It would be hell on earth for her...

It's more about securing that for rest of her life she's not suffering... her diappers are changed, she is not hungry or thirsty etc... and if we're lucky, we can get some kind of non verbal communication with her.

ImmortalNight is right, I don't know what should I do... I'm facing toughest moral crossroad in my life. Brain tells me to work on game and spend less time with wife... heart tells me fuck the game, spend all your time in the upcoming year with wife and hope for the best. I'm more used to listening to my brain rather than heart...
Hey man this probably means nothing from a total stranger, but I'm wishing to you the very best. That is most terrible thing to have to go through. My opinion means shit, but if you're asking us I would say, focus on your wife, at least initially. Find an equilibrium in that arena of your life before diving back into the game. Honestly, working on the game may be a helpful escape for you in time, but I think getting that whole situation under control is top priority.

Take care of yourself, your mental health especially, and don't worry about deadlines for this project or anything, engage with it only for yourself. We will all be here to appreciate your work whenever you are done.

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

As you may have seen I've paused this billing cycle cause there's been so many drawbacks for me this month that my work on the game was really scarce and I'm again pushing release to the next month. I'm sorry for that.

Just for you to understand (I don't want to go into details):
1.) Wife health deteriorated (vomiting and high temperature) and due to her unresponsivness and covid situation it took us lot of effort and time to find what's the problem (kidney stones). But she finally had her operation to circumvent the stone with stent. She almost died due to kidney failing and uro sepsa, now she's allright, but I was again in situation that maybe this is my last month with her.
2.) Our nurse needed to have operation due to cancer we didn't know about and she died during chemotherapy session. She was only 44 and such a great woman. My wife obviously liked her

Edoks

Oct 5, 2018
Our nurse needed to have operation due to cancer we didn't know about and she died during chemotherapy session. She was only 44 and such a great woman. My wife obviously liked her
What the fuck man ! what an incredible amount of shit they accumulate in their last few months... unbelievable...
I sincerely hope that things will get better for him during the next months and years...

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018

As you may have seen I've paused this billing cycle cause there's been so many drawbacks for me this month that my work on the game was really scarce and I'm again pushing release to the next month. I'm sorry for that.

1.) Wife health deteriorated (vomiting and high temperature) and due to her unresponsivness and covid situation it took us lot of effort and time to find what's the problem (kidney stones). But she finally had her operation to circumvent the stone with stent. She almost died due to kidney failing and uro sepsa, now she's allright, but I was again in situation that maybe this is my last month with her.
2.) Our nurse needed to have operation due to cancer we didn't know about and she died during chemotherapy session. She was only 44 and such a great woman. My wife obviously liked her
Jeez I was cuz of the lack of update this after reading I feel for u take ur time brother me and hopefully other can wait

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019

Damn bro, sounds very tough everything that it's happening in your life, I'm sad to hear that your wife's health worsened but I can express enough how strong you people are. You guys are brave and strong and I hope you can get past this

• Sad
Reactions: pochops and Ceesko

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018

Christ, and i thought i was the only one unlucky

Reactions: User1230 and Alfius

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Wish all the best of luck t4bbo, can't get any worst for sure, sounds life you've hit the bottom of the barrel and more, really sad for you bro, I can't put into words what I'm feeling for you right now, hope your life gets better, that's all I can say and wish for you, take care of her :(

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes