hamod

Jan 5, 2021
oh boy.

no meat, just veggies.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
lol oh boy ?? how should i know that ..its not even in the dictionary ..
any way i still cannot get it ..if the MC is veggies she is still can open her legs
& I will be fucked from the dudes and the PUNK ASSess untel the jezz will come out from my ears ( MC wise ) :WeSmart:
and i dont want be fucked ..

what is the point :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Priappus

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
any way i still cannot get it ..if the MC is veggies they still can open there legs and ill be fucked from the dudes untel the jezz will come out from her ears .what is the point :)
not saying that but on 2 games i play fem mc is strict pussy licker and no meat between lips (dev made so) and on 3rd fem mc game it's up to player what happens (either muff diver or meat lover or mixed food).

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
not saying that but on 2 games i play fem mc is strict pussy licker and no meat between lips (dev made so) and on 3rd fem mc game it's up to player what happens (either muff diver or meat lover or mixed food).
yea i agree ..got what u mean bro ofcourse ..its just hurts me to open this game and expect to fuck those beauty sexy girls.. but instead .. u will be 1 of them and u will be chasing the punks instead of the chicks ..
i will never fuck any girl if im female MC
ether i get fucked ..or ill be a lesbian ..or ill be a nun and ill not touch any one in the game

.thats my point ..even do the game will be still good ..but i guess femate prespective MC should have female player

she can feel it more than male like me ..
( even do its still not true female perspective ..because the creator dev is already a male and still the MC gonna act mostly like a man instinctively without knowing it and we still can feel it that this is not a feminine attitude )

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
fem and male mc interact with same girls on 1st 2. 1 has interaction between fem and male mc but that doesn't go beyond little chit-chat.

• Red Heart
Reactions: hamod

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
any way i still cannot get it ..if the MC is veggies she is still can open her legs
& I will be fucked from the dudes and the PUNK ASSess untel the jezz will come out from my ears ( MC wise ) :WeSmart:
and i dont want be fucked ..

what is the point :)
if u don't like it, then don't play it:WeSmart:

Reactions: Gintoky

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
I see a bunch of responses to someone I blocked, so I decide to take a look. I'm quickly reminded of why I blocked them.
lol ..like i care ..i dont even know who u r and why u block me soo guess what ill block u now too .. it doesnt make any deference to me ..i dont care of some one who not accept the facts ..im gonna say the true any way like it or not ..im not here to please the people with fake things ..the people who like me is the one who wants the true ..onlyyy

good nighttt :giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
lol ..like i care ..i dont even know who u r and why u block me soo guess what ill block u now too .. it doesnt make any deference to me ..i dont care of some one who not accept the facts ..im gonna say the true any way like it or not ..im not here to please the people with fake things ..the people who like me is the one who wants the true ..onlyyy

good nighttt :giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:
your typing is exacly the same as if google is talking :ROFLMAO:

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
your typing is exacly the same as if google is talking :ROFLMAO:
naaaah maybe google is better .. sorry because my english is not 100% because im from kuwait u know ..arabic ..so..u know

but im glad u still understand me very well and the others also :WeSmart: :WeSmart:

Last edited:

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
The absolute last thing this thread needed was to be turned into a full blown NTR discussion! Hopefully some Mod will clean this up eventually.
yea i hate when this happend to be honest .. but if the people will stop always argue about facts ..this would never happend here ..i realy feel sorry about this ..we know all this will be removed at the end ..and we will get a bunch of warnings for making nonsense off-topic NTR bullshit ..

im not here to argue or fight ...im just here to injoy ..

untel some one comes from nowhere and starts pissing me off by :mad: nagging on my head like a granny :cautious:

i said this is a chicken ..they tell me no its just a bird .. we can call it any other name we want
i said the is an
apple ..they tell me no its ur opinion .. this is just a fruit .. it could be any thing

how can u deal with this kind of unreality brains ?

but any way thanks bro for ur good words ..wish every one will be like u

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: SweatPicle

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
cannot close scrappy mod cheats menu.
cannot click on 'close' ...is there any button for that
1621188583635.png

Last edited:

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
Here to give credit to T4bbo for creating such great games.

Chill people as T4bbo was the one who brought all ppl together onto one game. You may like ntr you may not, this is T4bbos game and every path is gonna be included (; he did what no other dev ever had the courage to do - bringing ntr and romance/vanilla together and actually succeeded with it. So honor his legacy and mourn with him for his losses. And hope for better days to come and his return.

Hope ur fine T4bbo and things get better!

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
If you are an Alfa male.where is your Harem?? :ROFLMAO:
It's virtual man, it's virtual.

Most women in modern society realize that women are not inferior to men. even many who like subbing from time to time. Many of these "self-styled Alphas" have difficulty accepting that concept. Most male Doms I know in our local scene know the difference between scene/play and real life.

Needing to feel that others are inferior to you is not a sign of strength.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes