Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Good News Per Discord Channel:

T4bboToday at 5:36 PM
Soon, I will post update on Patreon regarding my situation... I am just writing here too because some folks are really worried... I'm not dead, not depressed (at least I think so) and for sure I will carry on with updates for Babysitters... thanks to all of you who are holding the line!
Seeing Lara in cuckold/sharing scenes as a hotwife would have been my dream… then maybe there is still hope! :)

Last edited:

Thrill Flares

Feb 1, 2020
Well at least we have heard he is well and wants to continue with the updates. This is a great game and missed for a long time.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
lol, hope he's been pausing those pledge dollars each month because this long making nearly 4k a month with no work to show...

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
I've just seen too many devs just kinda coast lately and its genuinely depressing.
But if that is not the case I am genuinely glad to hear it and hope he can get back to work soon.
T4bbo actually has a legitimate reason for his absence though, unlike some of those other devs you mentioned who are coasting. The milking Radiant dev is making over $7000 a month to put out ONE small update a YEAR, that's much worse. T4bbo actually has credibility too, having completed another game, a fantastic one at that.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
T4bbo actually has a legitimate reason for his absence though, unlike some of those other devs you mentioned who are coasting. The milking Radiant dev is making over $7000 a month to put out ONE small update a YEAR, that's much worse. T4bbo actually has credibility too, having completed another game, a fantastic one at that.
Yeah, I don't know how to take Radiant, on the one hand, its a quality game, on the other, both devs work on 2 other games each and split radiant between them and each game has its own patreon let alone subscribestar. Between all the games, the schedule is not too bad for updates but taken 1 game at a time... yeah I can see people being pissed.

Psycroptic

Jul 23, 2019
Yeah, I don't know how to take Radiant, on the one hand, its a quality game, on the other, both devs work on 2 other games each and split radiant between them and each game has its own patreon let alone subscribestar. Between all the games, the schedule is not too bad for updates but taken 1 game at a time... yeah I can see people being pissed.
A big reason why I stopped my subscription to Sir Damned a while back. The rate of updates per year is appalling and I'm a big fan of Polarity.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
lol, hope he's been pausing those pledge dollars each month because this long making nearly 4k a month with no work to show...
It's been discussed multiple times in this thread, the problems T4bbo faced over the last year plus. It's downright devastating. If you're curious, try using the search function to look for updates about his wife.

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes