Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
why the games I like do not have updates and some others I do not like they have very frequent updates ?:unsure:

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
why the games I like do not have updates and some others I do not like they have very frequent updates ?:unsure:
this dev has personal issues.

and true sometimes updates just burst out and then radiosilence until next burst.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Good game sad to see that it was put on hold because it seemed to improve upon his first game in all aspects.

Only 1 actual NTR scene in this that is okay. I like NTR when it is optional and actual NTR (cheating not cucking). NTR works when its two characters in a shitty relationship cheating on each other.

Here the NTR scene doesn't really fit unless you're purposefully an asshole to the wife (which I mean come on she just gave birth and you have a son of course shes jealous and pissy) because if you have a good relationship with the wife she has no motivation to cheat especially since she doesn't need the job for money since you have more than enough to provide and she just wanted to go back to work because she was bored.

The sharing scene was hot and it was nice that it had the option to cuckqueen her or go full swinger. And it was nice that in the swinger variant he couldn't make her come so you go home and have sex together after. I feel like the foundation of a solid swinger/sharing game is that the husband/wife always have the best sex between them and the extra people are just spicing on the relationship.

Not enough games with strong husband/wife combos its almost always bitchwife/cheating husband so again sad to see it canceled because beyond maybe the first 1/4 where their relationship is rocky they seemed like a good duo and reminded me of my other favorite game deliverence with MC/Katherine.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Good News Per Discord Channel:

T4bboToday at 5:36 PM
Soon, I will post update on Patreon regarding my situation... I am just writing here too because some folks are really worried... I'm not dead, not depressed (at least I think so) and for sure I will carry on with updates for Babysitters... thanks to all of you who are holding the line!

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Good News Per Discord Channel:

T4bboToday at 5:36 PM
Soon, I will post update on Patreon regarding my situation... I am just writing here too because some folks are really worried... I'm not dead, not depressed (at least I think so) and for sure I will carry on with updates for Babysitters... thanks to all of you who are holding the line!
Thanks for linking the post! Great to hear he's doing well, AND that the game is continuing!

Reactions: DonkeyFace
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes