Thrill Flares

Feb 1, 2020
when i saw it was onhold i just skipped to the last page chill all of u
I'm just saying. I see it all the time. Instead of having people repeat what have been talking about for days or weeks, and have people reread regurgitation over and over again...people can read the previous pages and if you still don't get the answer after a few pages then ask. That is a rule ii have always gone by. Wasn't trying to ruffle people's feathers just annoyed at people's laziness causing other people to be annoyed.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
I'm more annoyed at reading responses telling people off that could have just answered the question.

T4bbo said he was resuming development as of August and is working on a Patreon post about it. I'm not a patron so no idea if that's up or what it says.
Well, you would know if you to bothered to read the last page instead of writing...

Thrill Flares

Feb 1, 2020
I'm more annoyed at reading responses telling people off that could have just answered the question.

T4bbo said he was resuming development as of August and the update will drop end of August.
Yeah that sounds normal. To have a continual thread saying the exact same thing. LOL
Also normally you don't you don't see people complaining about people not reading the forum and asking questions they can read a page or two before. At least I don't normally see such a thing or ever for that matter. anyways how are you annoyed by someone annoyed about someone being lazy? Annoyed at someone be annoyed.. lol what a conundrum.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
no need to get annoyed guys relax .. its just easy question and easy answer .. no need to make it long story .. every body can ask what they want and its up to the others around if they want ignore the question .. and im sure there is other non annoyed people will answer him :)

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
no need to get annoyed guys relax .. its just easy question and easy answer .. no need to make it long story .. every body can ask what they want and its up to the others around if they want ignore the question .. and im sure there is other non annoyed people will answer him :)
When you get people asking the same question over and over and over again it makes a thread cluttered and stuff gets missed. Information overload makes for shitty forums.

Reactions: Lexkar83
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes