Lindien

Aug 18, 2021
Sup guys i'm new here!
I loved the first Babysitter, but i'm not sure about that one, for example the blurr effect is strong in this one. As soon as there is someone else in the near background you can't see anything of them. I want to see everyone clearly if possible. I don't remember any blurr that strong in Babysitter.

• Angry
Reactions: lTTMl and Melkai

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sup guys i'm new here!
I loved the first Babysitter, but i'm not sure about that one, for example the blurr effect is strong in this one. As soon as there is someone else in the near background you can't see anything of them. I want to see everyone clearly if possible. I don't remember any blurr that strong in Babysitter.
if you focus on object/s near to you then objects further away aren't as detailed and other way.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
last patreon post is soon month ago. on discord might have additional info.

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Hey guys...was just having a little fun today using the Jessica model. I've used her a couple of times in my game(as she is in Babysitter, a nod to T4bbo for kinda inspiring me to my own game), so figured might be time to do an image of her as a thank you and if anyone wanted a Jessica desktop image :) Enjoy.

ReturnofPoncho

Jessica_final_large.jpg

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Hey guys...was just having a little fun today using the Jessica model. I've used her a couple of times in my game(as she is in Babysitter, a nod to T4bbo for kinda inspiring me to my own game), so figured might be time to do an image of her as a thank you and if anyone wanted a Jessica desktop image :) Enjoy.

ReturnofPoncho

View attachment 1378752
Good Job! This is one of the most beautiful DAZ characters, her skin is beautiful.

Reactions: GraphicusRex

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Reactions: BigDaddyDom

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
1630442403909.png

Unlocked

Hi guys,
even tough I've been working non-stop last two weeks on new update of Babysitters, there is still some work to do... some scripts missing or needs to be polished, few more videos needs to be done and renders for final pool scene etc.

You don't have to drop pledges cause I will not charge for upcoming month. I know I could drop the regular update right now, but after year of silence I just want bigger promised update as planned.

T4bbo

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
1630442490576.png

Unlocked

Angelica got a new business plan. Is she going to ask for help or blackmail you into it?

Are you going to help her? Or are you going to scold and parent her?

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes