TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
View attachment 1381422

Unlocked

It seems like Jane persuaded her friend Jessica to start a model career with her. Watch out! Girls are very competitive!

Are you going to use it to your advantage? Or are you going to help them reach... their goals?
Fk yea Jessica is back. That's all I needed to hear to get excited for the next update.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Lol so wait all I have to do is be a good husband?..meaning no fucking around with other girls or what?.. Like in my girlfriend's amnesia?
Nah the game makes it very clear before the scene happens; it basically gives you the decision to stop her from fooling around or not. Other times you are even in control of the wife herself iirc.

But iirc there is also a points system for the main girls. Not sure how relevant that is going to be in the future.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Lol so wait all I have to do is be a good husband?..meaning no fucking around with other girls or what?.. Like in my girlfriend's amnesia?
Nah the game makes it very clear before the scene happens; it basically gives you the decision to stop her from fooling around or not. Other times you are even in control of the wife herself iirc.
The double standard so common in these games.
EDIT: Yes, OdinValgallovih, cover your face in shame over your transgressions! Repent!
Cat heal.gif

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes