titan007

Dec 30, 2020
If you say so, how's his wife? is she better? did he told you?
Not really
"She is like little autistic kid in 30 years woman body" This is what he said about her
The caretaker got sick and mother in law goes to work and father is not type of caring person
so he had to take care of her
All the renders and animations are ready for the release
and the scripts are done by another dude and he is somewhat slow in that process
Those are the reasons he is late for the release
He is planning on releasing it on 30th of this month according to the talk I had with him yesterday
If the scripts get done we can hope for the date
That's why I keep saying 'in a week'

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Not really
"She is like little autistic kid in 30 years woman body" This is what he said about her
The caretaker got sick and mother in law goes to work and father is not type of caring person
so he had to take care of her
All the renders and animations are ready for the release
and the scripts are done by another dude and he is somewhat slow in that process
Those are the reasons he is late for the release
He is planning on releasing it on 30th of this month according to the talk I had with him yesterday
If the scripts get done we can hope for the date
That's why I keep saying 'in a week'
So she can walk and eat by herself now? last time i remember he said she was bedridden and he didn't know if she will survive too long.

• Sad
Reactions: Zozefs and Dragon59

T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017
So she can walk and eat by herself now? last time i remember he said she was bedridden and he didn't know if she will survive too long.
No... she cannot eat or talk and we are using PEG (percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy, a procedure in which a flexible feeding tube is placed through the abdominal wall and into the stomach). She cannot walk or stand... she can use her left body part, I've bought her electric wheelchair and she can move slowly with it.

Regarding the new version, I'm doing everything I can to release the version tomorrow...

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
No... she cannot eat or talk and we are using PEG (percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy, a procedure in which a flexible feeding tube is placed through the abdominal wall and into the stomach). She cannot walk or stand... she can use her left body part, I've bought her electric wheelchair and she can move slowly with it.

Regarding the new version, I'm doing everything I can to release the version tomorrow...
That was hard enough to read regarding a loved one. I can't imagine how hard your situation is to live through. Stay strong, brother.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018

That's really terrible, i hope your situation will improve, i have no words
Much love and support

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017

I am sorry to hear such I am sending positive energy to you and your family and thank you for your hard work

Reactions: Zozefs

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021

Man dude fuck this game, as great as it is, your wife is waaay more important than a game(unless if it's ur source of income then I get why u still continuing with it) , I hope u got ur full focus on her, I can't imagine what I would do if that happened to my wife. a year ago she was in a minor car accident and that alone freaked me the fuck out so I can't even begin to imagine what u must be going through.. Strongs to u and her man just keep on being there for her

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Which timezone?
Knowing past history of this dev in regards to release times, it'll be at the last possible hour of the last day of the month. So if it is going to get released, don't expect it any time before 11pm at the earliest, so sometime within the next 20 hours give or take.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Man dude fuck this game, as great as it is, your wife is waaay more important than a game(unless if it's ur source of income then I get why u still continuing with it) , I hope u got ur full focus on her, I can't imagine what I would do if that happened to my wife. a year ago she was in a minor car accident and that alone freaked me the fuck out so I can't even begin to imagine what u must be going through.. Strongs to u and her man just keep on being there for her
He has shared before that working on the game has been a needed respite to keep himself from falling too far into despair. He's giving her the care she needs, but working on the game is for him right now.
Knowing past history of this dev in regards to release times, it'll be at the last possible hour of the last day of the month. So if it is going to get released, don't expect it any time before 11pm at the earliest, so sometime within the next 20 hours give or take.
Knowing the current history of this dev, chill.

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes