Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
On a totally different tangent from releases and whatnot, does anyone else get the impression(?) that the wife's co-worker is British? For some reason, her design gives off English vibes for me and I keep imagining that she speaks with a British accent. :unsure:

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
No... she cannot eat or talk and we are using PEG (percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy, a procedure in which a flexible feeding tube is placed through the abdominal wall and into the stomach). She cannot walk or stand... she can use her left body part, I've bought her electric wheelchair and she can move slowly with it.

Regarding the new version, I'm doing everything I can to release the version tomorrow...
I hope she'll be able to recover in the future. If not with current medicine then with new research.

Congrats with getting the new version out.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Stopping just as mc was about to penetrate Angelicas pussy was a low blow. :cry:

It's really cool that we are getting content with Jessica in this game, I really didn't get enough of her in the previous game. Although angles in Jane and Jessica scene really suck. Less close ups of main characters face and more pov angles would be much better.

Overall a pretty good update with a lot of scenes. Glad to see development this game continue. Can't wait for more content with Angelica and Jessica. :giggle:

Still though, dicks look too weird. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Rohit789
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes