ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Man dude fuck this game, as great as it is, your wife is waaay more important than a game(unless if it's ur source of income then I get why u still continuing with it) , I hope u got ur full focus on her, I can't imagine what I would do if that happened to my wife. a year ago she was in a minor car accident and that alone freaked me the fuck out so I can't even begin to imagine what u must be going through.. Strongs to u and her man just keep on being there for her
i have to agree T4bbo fuck this game for awhile worry more about your wife man .... fuck us we can wait ... best wishes for her :)

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Picture1159.jpg

Babysitters v.0.0.5.

Hi guys,
We would like to introduce you next episode of the game Babysitters.
Download Links for the game:

For Android Users:

1.) If your game crashes, please report device you use and version of your Android currently installed (updating version helps to prevent errors).

2.) If the keyboard screen pop ups during Saving before you click on "save name" icon, please let us know.
T4bbo and Team

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
I know the history... thats the reason why I am asking... in the past he never mentioned a exact release time only a month... and yes it was the last day, the last hour of the month and the time zone was Hawaii (the latest possible ;) )...
Yep, just a purely objective point. Apparently, facts are offensive to some people on here though. :rolleyes: It'd be nice to see this moving again but i'll stick with being objective and realistic about it. Regardless of his current situation, the dev's track record to release updates wasn't exactly stellar. He had been constantly falling behind for over a year before said situation ever occurred and lost well over a thousand patrons because of it. I feel sorry for the guy and more so for his wife, that's really no way to live to say the least. That should be his focus but he still hasn't learned to refrain from giving out release times to people when he knows he can't actually meet those given times within reason. I said it then as i'm saying it now, he needs to just stop giving out release dates, especially now considering his situation. Low and behold, the update within the time frame i knew he was actually going to drop it. 14 hours after i made my previous statement of it going to be within a 20 hour time frame. He really is predictable at this point. I mean no offense by that either. It's just purely an objective viewpoint, nothing more.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Damn, that update was hot and i really liked these smooth animations for jogging and all other stuff, now i wonder what kind of scenes we would have if nothing bad happened, but its great to see this one back and i wish the dev the best.

Reactions: Dolphin3000

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
View attachment 1430121

Babysitters v.0.0.5.

Hi guys,
We would like to introduce you next episode of the game Babysitters.
Download Links for the game:
Download Win Version
Download Mac Version
Download Linux Version
Download Android Version
For Android Users:

1.) If your game crashes, please report device you use and version of your Android currently installed (updating version helps to prevent errors).

2.) If the keyboard screen pop ups during Saving before you click on "save name" icon, please let us know.
T4bbo and Team

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes