DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
1630442550546.png

Unlocked

It seems like Jane persuaded her friend Jessica to start a model career with her. Watch out! Girls are very competitive!

Are you going to use it to your advantage? Or are you going to help them reach... their goals?

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
1630442727556.jpeg

Unlocked

Lara's boss Tony will obviously not hesitate to shoot his shot again... what kind of offer is Lara getting now?

Is she going to refuse or is she going to succumb to temptations?

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
View attachment 1381417

Unlocked

Hi guys,
even tough I've been working non-stop last two weeks on new update of Babysitters, there is still some work to do... some scripts missing or needs to be polished, few more videos needs to be done and renders for final pool scene etc.

You don't have to drop pledges cause I will not charge for upcoming month. I know I could drop the regular update right now, but after year of silence I just want bigger promised update as planned.

T4bbo
So.does this mean end of month or few more days?

spartan2177

Aug 27, 2016
So.does this mean end of month or few more days?
Rendering takes time so I'd say 2 weeks minimum, probably end of next month since he seems to want this update to be grand. Also the models look updated and higher rendered from the preview pics he's shared or am I wrong, haven't played in a while.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Yes, but lies are still lies.
Are you releasing a VN/game?

They are hardly lies. Sounds like he simply underestimated the time the release would take to get out. Releasing VN's on a schedule is brutal, and dev almost always miss their deadline by a few days. Or are you just going to call every dev a liar?

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Rendering takes time so I'd say 2 weeks minimum, probably end of next month since he seems to want this update to be grand. Also the models look updated and higher rendered from the preview pics he's shared or am I wrong, haven't played in a while.
It looks like some of the models have either been rendered longer or he's using 8.0 or 8.1 models from daz instead of the 3.0. Only one I know for sure that is 3.0 there is Jessica. But yeah, if he's going back to do some fills and fixes as well as add video, probably looking at least 2 weeks.

Listen, guys.....I get that T4bbo had gotten people's hopes up about an update by the end of August, but life happens. I hope most are understanding. As someone who is creating their own game as well(though, not as successful as Babysitter or Babysitters just yet, lol), everything takes time. Sometimes it's hard to meet a deadline with normal life stuff. With what he has to deal with, it's understandable why the proposed deadline was missed. Plus he's trying to give more content than he normally does since he's been gone for awhile. It'll come. Just be patient :)

ReturnofPoncho

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Are you releasing a VN/game?

They are hardly lies. Sounds like he simply underestimated the time the release would take to get out. Releasing VN's on a schedule is brutal, and dev almost always miss their deadline by a few days. Or are you just going to call every dev a liar?
Looks like we were having similar thoughts at the same time, lol.

ReturnofPoncho

Reactions: MissFortune

_Berto_

Feb 17, 2018
It looks like some of the models have either been rendered longer or he's using 8.0 or 8.1 models from daz instead of the 3.0. Only one I know for sure that is 3.0 there is Jessica. But yeah, if he's going back to do some fills and fixes as well as add video, probably looking at least 2 weeks.
Might just be better lighting setup or he moved from Iray to Octane. Agree that we all should be patient. It's hard to jump right back into something you haven't done in a while, especially with what happened to him. I commend him for not charging this month and think he should charge me the month of work. I'm sure once he gets his groove back, we will get more consistent development progress and updates.

Reactions: GraphicusRex

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
View attachment 1381417

Unlocked

Hi guys,
even tough I've been working non-stop last two weeks on new update of Babysitters, there is still some work to do... some scripts missing or needs to be polished, few more videos needs to be done and renders for final pool scene etc.

You don't have to drop pledges cause I will not charge for upcoming month. I know I could drop the regular update right now, but after year of silence I just want bigger promised update as planned.

T4bbo
It happens! Just glad he's back to the game, giving updates, and clearly committed to seeing this through. Sounds like he's trying to make the next update a sizable one, which will be great for all of us.
View attachment 1381418

Unlocked

Angelica got a new business plan. Is she going to ask for help or blackmail you into it?

Are you going to help her? Or are you going to scold and parent her?
I'd prefer if MC was the one blackmailing Angelica :devilish: Is it just me, or do Lara and Angelica both look different? For some reason Lara looks a bit older/heavier, Angelica too. The quality of the render may be better though

Reactions: serhatdozdiyik
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes