hamod

Jan 5, 2021
It's the same game in this thread... play again.

It's Erica she is a character of the same game in this thread... play again.
ohh come on guys how come this is the babysitter ? i never see this girl before when i play this game .. at least i didnt see her full naked or showered in this version

also her face is not look like her .. is this photo really in this game?

Last edited:

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
When you get people asking the same question over and over and over again it makes a thread cluttered and stuff gets missed. Information overload makes for shitty forums.
dont worry its can be shitty and missed any way even without questions '' no body is gonna read the past questions even if its all different or new questions.. and most of the people are off topic any way .. its just game thread its not the book of the heavens .. so take it easy man ..

just ignore it without answer .. but no need annoyed and upset

sauron93

Donor
Nov 6, 2020
I'm so happy that he's back.. Babysitter was the first game I played and fell in love with this style of games.. I know people hate sandbox games, but I for one love this type of sandbox games, where your actions have consequences.. Welcome back t4bbo!!

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Bout to get naughty with Angel :devilish:
I'm so happy that he's back.. Babysitter was the first game I played and fell in love with this style of games.. I know people hate sandbox games, but I for one love this type of sandbox games, where your actions have consequences.. Welcome back t4bbo!!
Damn, you guys got my hopes up with these posts, thought the update was already out! :LOL:

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes