jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
If you live in a part of the world where a search engine isn't censored, you can very easily find lists. 54 notable Russians who have died under mysterious circumstances since 2022. So maybe not so much bad joke as sad reality.

Of course, it could all be a coincidence, so who really knows?

I can joke about it of course because I live on the ground floor. As long as I can avoid radioactive tea I should be good.
Lmao, search engines are not censored even in China or Iran. What planet are you referring to? What IS censored somewhere are media from a certain huge country on the East of Europe. You're not allowed to access them if you're in Europe. Like R and T for example. Youtube also deleted almost all their channels, even for official ministries and organizations, etc.

Watch out for folks with cancer guns tho. Enemies of a company starting with C and ending with A like to die from cancer.

Btw., if Russians died under mysteroius circumstances I wonder how many of them were taken out by WESTERN agencies and how much is actually western propaganda and just fabrication in regards to the list. One woman in the US can btw compete with such a number in her killcount. Also, last time I looked the number of Russians held in US jails as political revenge is even higher. They are being arrested (kidnapped more like it) all over the world and then used as a political weapon.

Last edited:
Jun 30, 2020
some years ago and maybe still if searches in china via google tiananmen then won't see tanks driving over ppls etc and in iran can't see 2019 protests stuff.
Currently images of Winnie the Pooh are blocked in China because they are used as shorthand to refer to a certain leader who has a resemblance.

The claim that there are no authoritarian states that control internet access just doesn't pass the smell test.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Currently images of Winnie the Pooh are blocked in China because they are used as shorthand to refer to a certain leader who has a resemblance.

The claim that there are no authoritarian states that control internet access just doesn't pass the smell test.
right.

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
I wouldn't say no to any country that might want to censor and make Tony disappear. :whistle:

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I will also come to Australia and take my vodka with me for Joshy. we will have interesting fun :HideThePain:
don't think you can bring that there, they are quite restrictive about what can and what can't (for a reason) so before trip ask from downunders custom can or can't you bring that bottle there or not.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I like the restaurant scene even though I had the NTR off when Tony is talking at the table he implies something happened for her to get the job. Her inner monologue doesn't help either. So we may not see it but it is implied she cheated.

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
I like the restaurant scene even though I had the NTR off when Tony is talking at the table he implies something happened for her to get the job. Her inner monologue doesn't help either. So we may not see it but it is implied she cheated.
No, that's not true. As far as I know, Lara’s monologue and what is happening in the restaurant is connected with the fact that Lara listened to the boss’s request to dress a little revealingly at work, and her monologue was also connected with the fact that Tony always pestered her and follows her, for which she is afraid that the husband will find out and start causing a scandal, even if she always refused the boss and pushed him away.

even if ntr is enabled, there is nothing like that. Lara just doesn’t want Mc to find out about the boss’s persecution and not start a fight

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
No, that's not true. As far as I know, Lara’s monologue and what is happening in the restaurant is connected with the fact that Lara listened to the boss’s request to dress a little revealingly at work, and her monologue was also connected with the fact that Tony always pestered her and follows her, for which she is afraid that the husband will find out and start causing a scandal, even if she always refused the boss and pushed him away.

even if ntr is enabled, there is nothing like that. Lara just doesn’t want Mc to find out about the boss’s persecution and not start a fight
you might be right.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
you might be right.
He is,! even with NTR disabled Tony lurks around, Lara, which is a great move from the dev., I personally prefer those games where NTR it is avoidable by the interactions of the MC with main LI, (even if I don't like it as such) just to compete with the Antagonist, saving my damsel from the claws of the antagonist, so to say,

4.30 star(s) 89 Votes