T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017
Its ok if you have a leve aof perfectionism regarding the visuals. But you dont need to imply that readers who are in for the story and not so much for the art should not be at f95. Anyhow, thanks for the indepth insight into your thoughts and your level of appreciation of your readers. I guess you're the "My way or the highway" type...
You have been lost somewhere in comprehension of written text, I was implying I find it weird he hangs out and cares so much about this thread on the forum and doesn't hang out in forums of other games he like (not F95 forum, but Babysitters thread), if he doesn't care or recognise difference in quality of renders. They are not here for the story my friend, none of the spammers/haters here are discussing written text/script (I would actually apprecciate it...), they only complain "we want more renders cause other do more renders than you". They use blame, insults and achieve only one thing... entering my ignore list.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Haven't played this game in a while. Has anyone caught on to Lara fucking her boss. This game always gave me the impression it was setting up for her to get caught. Boss was brazen and there was a few close calls.

4.30 star(s) 89 Votes