lardtree90

Feb 16, 2018
However, in the meantime I've established great new workflow utilising LLMs and other AI sollutions to be actually one man team not being dependant on anyone anymore. Planning, preparing 3D art, rendering, video editing, sound design, scripting and coding, everything is done by me (little help here and there where I can achieve to be more productive). Creating 3D games is my passion and I would do it even without receiving any money from Patreon just in much slower pace. So, you don't have to worry about game being abandoned.
Please do more of the x-ray view shots like the one Lara scene, but with Angelica next time!

Jikoupe

Aug 21, 2024
I was answering to all comments and spammers, not just you... you were just the one who tagged me. I'm trying to stop circle jerk HardPlay wants to initiate. I am checking this forum quite often to get some constructive feedbacks and bug spotting.
I understand that you don't have time to respond to all the haters but I wasn't one of them and a lot of what you said had no relation to my post for example worry about the game "being abandoned" was a huge slip up since I 'was the only one quoted, would be cool if you had just quoted one of them or mention one just to be more precise for whom group you directed some of your sentences

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
At the moment bro the only complaint I have is directed towards my heart. I'm in love with Angelica, in love with Erica and I'm still in love with Lara.

What a fucking mess.
Quite the condundrum indeed dear Joshy....I hope Nicki doesn't find out about all this ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Tyrone is at home training. He needs time to stretch all these beautiful babes.
But yes he could have a foursome with Lara, Erica & Angelica while I watch :love:

• Sad
Reactions: Josh 2000

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Choices! Everyone (almost) wants them, but significant choices slow down development and mean that releases don't contain what a player wants, because there wasn't enough time to cover all those choices, or the releases take for...ev...er to come out [see BaDIK].

But it seems that a significant number of posters here don't realize that... or they just don't care - they want their choices and they want them yesterday. I saw one idiot who claimed that the developer wasn't developing.

I guess that's what you get when you have a forum dedicated to pirates. It's a great place to learn about and obtain games - not so much for learned discourse. :ROFLMAO:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Choices! Everyone (almost) wants them, but significant choices slow down development and mean that releases don't contain what a player wants, because there wasn't enough time to cover all those choices, or the releases take for...ev...er to come out [see BaDIK].

But it seems that a significant number of posters here don't realize that... or they just don't care - they want their choices and they want them yesterday. I saw one idiot who claimed that the developer wasn't developing.

I guess that's what you get when you have a forum dedicated to pirates. It's a great place to learn about and obtain games - not so much for learned discourse. :ROFLMAO:
Anyone who complains how long an update takes should be ignored. Most of the big games on here update once maybe twice a year and real fans understand and are patient.

gatoterran

May 27, 2019
Anyone who complains how long an update takes should be ignored. Most of the big games on here update once maybe twice a year and real fans understand and are patient.
Have you see the size of those yearly updates? You're in denial because you don't want to think the VN may become stalled and get the abandoned tag

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Have you see the size of those yearly updates? You're in denial because you don't want to think the VN may become stalled and get the abandoned tag
ANY game may become stalled and/or abandoned. The developer has admitted he had several problems during the last year. Life happens, even to developers.

This game and developer are no exceptions. We will just have to wait and see what happens. Nothing we can do about it, anyway.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
We will just have to wait and see what happens. Nothing we can do about it, anyway.
100% this.

Always amuses me me regarding the rabid update when, not enough content/need to fap comments etc etc etc...like jesus christ...if your life depends so much on when/if/how a damn game gets updates...I feel pretty sad for you. Sure, there are games/VN's I look forward to but if every single one I follow got abandoned tomorrow, it doesn't affect my life in the slightest really...just go and do something else....

Even more so for something I'm not even paying for anyway....

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023

Well, having choices is better than having none. lol That's boring.

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Man wtf happened to the image quality? I haven't played this for a while but I don't remember it looking that garbage. It's as if the op version is a giga compressed version :unsure:

Reactions: BorgiaBou

CJ.Jordan

Formerly 'CJ.sin''
Oct 5, 2024
Man wtf happened to the image quality? I haven't played this for a while but I don't remember it looking that garbage. It's as if the op version is a giga compressed version :unsure:
Well actually this is a big lie.... the image quality from this version and the first one it's barely noticeable

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
This is just another one like hundreds of other great
:love: games, but it takes forever for an update to come out, I hope I don't die, to see the end of this. :LOL:
With some games it seems to be a race as to whether the developers or the players will die first before the games are completed. As an older chap, I'm not joking at all.

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
Updated for 0.1.1 Part 3

I've made a mod for this game
  • Scene replay gallery remade
  • Edited some dialogue options where there are 2 paths so both are visible
  • Cheats button added to top right corner when playing
  • Best dialogue options colored green
Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
thank you

4.30 star(s) 87 Votes