ydraiggoch

Mar 30, 2020
I wrote "In the zip file I downloaded from Mega". So where do you think I got the link to Mega? Correct, from the first page. And in this download, the mentioned pics are missing.
And please, I beg you, enlight me how a mod removes a bunch of pics from a zipfile.

ydraiggoch

Mar 30, 2020
Hm, I redownload the file from Gofile this time and in this zipfile the pictures are there.
Mega 5201 files in the backgrounds folder, Gofile 5349 files in the backgrounds folder.
Strange.
I never guessed, that the zips are different on the various download pages.

Thanks all for your help

ydraiggoch

Mar 30, 2020
No, it's not present. Update your mod until then no more answer...
Oh, then I consider myself lucky not to have to read your nonsense anymore.
And for your info, the only mod I have ever installed (after I installed the game yesterday) is this one from here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/babysitters-v0-1-1-part-2-t4bbo.30446/post-3867631

You're an ignorant loudmouth who wants to feel important for once in his life. You prove this by claiming that a mod can remove files from a zip file.
Please help the community by not helping anymore.
Best regards, y.

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
Just so everyone knows this is the second time Hollywood has taken ideas from F95, the first time was a television series that featured Jeff Daniels from Dumb and Dumber called American Rust and the MC from a dark and depraved in a adult game is the MC in the television series and the second time is Twister the original and now the sequel is called Twisters.
For those that are confused about Neotare I have found the ultimate source on it's true definition.
"
This visual novel has scenes focused on Netorare. Netorare is more than a simple act of infidelity, but the fetishization of jealousy and other negative feelings commonly associated with it.

For a game to be classified as Netorare the following conditions must be met:

1. The protagonist's significant other, a very close friend, or in some cases, a close relative is stolen from him by someone seducing, coercing, blackmailing, outright raping them, or by using other techniques. It doesn't necessarily mean that they are literally stolen, but the negative feelings experienced by their significant other might make it seem so.

2. The one who loses their loved one almost always finds out about the situation and suffers from jealousy and the feeling of helplessness arisen from an inability to change anything. The one stealing the lover and/or the stolen loved one might rub it in by humiliating the loser in private or in public.

3. The trait does not apply if the character having sex with someone else does not have a close loving relationship with the protagonist, and if the protagonist does not experience jealousy and other negative feelings upon finding out about the act. In other words, the ties between the partners and their forcible separation is important to the netorare fetish. For example, an unrequited crush or a potential hero(ine) on a different route would not count for the purposes of this fetish.

4. The act of stealing must happen while the protagonist is in a relationship with the stolen significant other. Scenes of heroine's past relationships do not count as Netorare.

The game is usually portrayed from the perspective of someone losing his significant other, in order to delve deep into the jealousy aspect of the fetish, however, for story purposes the game might switch between multiple POVs and also portray the events from the perspective of the stolen SO. "

Deleted member 7535870

Unpredictable Member
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2024
Just so everyone knows this is the second time Hollywood has taken ideas from F95, the first time was a television series that featured Jeff Daniels from Dumb and Dumber called American Rust and the MC from a dark and depraved in a adult game is the MC in the television series and the second time is Twister the original and now the sequel is called Twisters.
For those that are confused about Neotare I have found the ultimate source on it's true definition.
"
This visual novel has scenes focused on Netorare. Netorare is more than a simple act of infidelity, but the fetishization of jealousy and other negative feelings commonly associated with it.

For a game to be classified as Netorare the following conditions must be met:

1. The protagonist's significant other, a very close friend, or in some cases, a close relative is stolen from him by someone seducing, coercing, blackmailing, outright raping them, or by using other techniques. It doesn't necessarily mean that they are literally stolen, but the negative feelings experienced by their significant other might make it seem so.

2. The one who loses their loved one almost always finds out about the situation and suffers from jealousy and the feeling of helplessness arisen from an inability to change anything. The one stealing the lover and/or the stolen loved one might rub it in by humiliating the loser in private or in public.

3. The trait does not apply if the character having sex with someone else does not have a close loving relationship with the protagonist, and if the protagonist does not experience jealousy and other negative feelings upon finding out about the act. In other words, the ties between the partners and their forcible separation is important to the netorare fetish. For example, an unrequited crush or a potential hero(ine) on a different route would not count for the purposes of this fetish.

4. The act of stealing must happen while the protagonist is in a relationship with the stolen significant other. Scenes of heroine's past relationships do not count as Netorare.

The game is usually portrayed from the perspective of someone losing his significant other, in order to delve deep into the jealousy aspect of the fetish, however, for story purposes the game might switch between multiple POVs and also portray the events from the perspective of the stolen SO. "
Another reply but about"Netori" this time, that would be very apreciated, since the NTR mean Netorare,Netorase,Netori that would avoid confusion

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
Another reply but about"Netori" this time, that would be very apreciated, since the NTR mean Netorare,Netorase,Netori that would avoid confusion
Netori is when the MC steals someone else's love interest so a reversal of roles, I don't think it applies to this game. I like fictional Netorare story lines as they are very entertaining and I find it very humorous and in Babysitters very next level erotic.

Deleted member 7535870

Unpredictable Member
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2024
Netori is when the MC steals someone else's love interest so a reversal of roles, I don't think it applies to this game. I like fictional Netorare story lines as they are very entertaining and I find it very humorous and in Babysitters very next level erotic.
Yeah and funny thing, people like NTR without knowing it since it is the Mc who is doing the cucking it's more tolerate but the truth is Netori is also NTR in a reversal way

I think the Netori are planned in "Babysitters" kuz Erica is dating Joshy but if you play you're card you can make a move even get a kiss in the bowling event well, it was in the cheek but that's a progress
And don't forget that T4boo had allready made Netori scene in the first game Babysitter 0.2.2 final
When mc was fucking his boss wife

You know "Silver" the traffican and also mc's boss, His very rich my broh have more "Paper" than "La Casa"
téléchargement.jpeg

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
This is actually the one and only game I play that route. lol I love the Lara/Tony route. Just for that. ;)

• Love
Reactions: L0b0ts
4.30 star(s) 89 Votes