DesertRider89

Aug 18, 2022
And IIRC Novilon has mentioned he has an 'Ideas folder' where he said he's added my suggestion that is 'actually quite helpful, and gives me some good ideas to work with... has potential ' on how to include a Tails/Sonic/Cream 3-some so you'll never know what can happen in the future
- You can read his response here as well as my response to his 'obvious issue' comment
But personally I'll rather he fix/tidy up the current problems/issues first as I'm guessing it'll make adding new content easier
Both our suggestions

FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
It’s alright. Did you see the comment I made about getting the game early?
Actually I missed that - finally found it though. Both ideas seem possible as each Character we've mentioned usually appears Tuesday/Wednesday. Maybe both could be used ? You miss one character & you get a 2nd attempt with the other (since both are random events).

Not sure how I'd introduce the 'Marine Sleepover Event' though. I would guess if it was up to me then if we get the sell cookies event on Tues/Wed morning we'll also get a contact number from her & then can call her over for a sleepover.

So now we've got possible suggestions on how to get both Tails/Cream & Marine/Cream 3-somes achievements ...

Reactions: DesertRider89

Gross Mind

Jan 12, 2018
Jesus, bro...
1on5 is right, that's pretty great compared to the Aval0ns art.
Novilon mentioned that new art can be added if people are willing !
Cool, then it's ok if this one is used too for the game:
Sonic and Cream breakfast_simple.png
Oh, yeah - the PSD file has layers of hand drawing and a bg picture, you can change shape or whatever you wanna do with it. I hope that I can have time to play a newer version of it. have fun with these. ^^

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
Surprised that this game hasn't been banned yet after the loli ban spree the mods have been on lately.
I think pixel furreh loli vs. human loli gets a pass...most of the human loli stuff looks like it can't be "ready to go as is" or it gets the ban hammer. Da mods seem to give human loli a pass if the loli or i-patches aren't also hosted here...

Reactions: DickDudeV3

mradude

Sep 20, 2020
Jesus, bro...
1on5 is right, that's pretty great compared to the Aval0ns art.
Novilon mentioned that new art can be added if people are willing !
I concur. Holy fuck.

Tell you right now, if you wanna do sketches/lineart (perspective is not my friend), I have some pretty decent gfx skills I'll pretty those up for you.

megisss

Apr 7, 2022
i play this on a kids flash game page (i was 11 now i am 22) and i never expect to this still alive i am gonna revive old memories wish me luck fellas

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
mmmhhh... in e621 but only if you download the swf file from aval0nX artist, yeah... if you search about ''cream_the_rabbit animated'' or just the artist ''aval0nX animated'' in the search web page of it, he also is in newgrounds?.

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
If this was ever on a "kids flash game page", someone didn't do a very good job of vetting the games they were putting on the site. That'd be like putting Fritz the Cat or Heavy Metal in the kid-vid section just because they're animated cartoons.

Reactions: Ohgun694

TheKenBaum98

Jan 18, 2023
If this was ever on a "kids flash game page", someone didn't do a very good job of vetting the games they were putting on the site. That'd be like putting Fritz the Cat or Heavy Metal in the kid-vid section just because they're animated cartoons.
Oh yeah, I remember stumbling across this game on funnygames, it was primarily a flash game site like armor games but it had an adult section that was barely hidden and didn't ask to verify your age. It wouldn't surprise me if kids accidentally went into the adult section, didn't realize because the website never mentioned anything, and saw a fun looking sonic the hedgehog baby-sitting game which had a thumbnail which looked like plenty of child friendly flash games that were on that site.

FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
Some one asked if there was a guide & I did mention at the time there's so many ways to get RWC a guide is difficult to do
Did also mention it was possible to get ~375 on the first day although I said I managed >400 at some point, but the best I've managed at retracing my steps so far is 400.

It doesn't use Laptop Cheats but it does exploit the 'Mall Stall' glitch (No Hunger/Time advance while at Mall) but I thought I'll post my guide for first day here.

As mentioned there are other ways to approach 1st day & maybe someone may figure out how to get over 400 by doing things in a different order or something. I also don't know how the other aspects affect gameplay - Happiness / Touch / Lust etc - but I think my method does help trigger some of the other possible events early on.

I've also included Energy & RWC values after a set action so you can get an idea what events give what & keep you on track, especially on the 'Do event multiple times' steps - although because I've tried several variations I might've got some figures mixed up slightly

Have Fun

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

**UPDATE - Reading though several posts for the various forks of this game it seems that RWC=355 & RWC=755 are key values (Dress Off/Panties Off) but also mentioned in posts is that 'Happiness' may also affect these values.

It maybe explains why I could get her dress off @ 350 unfortunately I not made notes of all the other stats throughout the steps to confirm this

** Update #2 Checking the last save file I have (when coming home E=10 RWC=310) the stats at this point are:-

Rings = 590
Relationship With Cream = 310
Cream Happiness =42
Moral Alignment =3

Exposure = 0
Jerking Off = 0
Lust = 2
Peeping = 3
Touch = 8

From this save point I've tried other steps to get RWC=345 but without any success in getting dress off so 350 seems the lowest you can go

Last edited:

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
ok... with all this updates passes and newers versions are made, there are some sexy yuri moments in this game?, some scene between female with female sexy interactions between them? even if there is a male with them? some scene like that with someone or don't have it for now?, or there are some interesting conversation between two female characters?, for example if amy said something about sally and viceverse and etc... the only thing i rembember is the part of the nude beach where thanks to cream we can having fun with blaze and see these two female characters naked because cream know about this place. :whistle:

well... i can't rembember very well that part of the game if cream is the one who make us know that or if our character inviting cream to that nude beach making her to know that. :unsure:

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes