Kruggov

Jun 8, 2020
ok... with all this updates passes and newers versions are made, there are some sexy yuri moments in this game?, some scene between female with female sexy interactions between them? even if there is a male with them? some scene like that with someone or don't have it for now?, or there are some interesting conversation between two female characters?, for example if amy said something about sally and viceverse and etc... the only thing i rembember is the part of the nude beach where thanks to cream we can having fun with blaze and see these two female characters naked because cream know about this place. :whistle:

well... i can't rembember very well that part of the game if cream is the one who make us know that or if our character inviting cream to that nude beach making her to know that. :unsure:
There is one M/M scene (the infamous Tails scene) and one F/F scene (Sonic/Amy/Cream threesome, though it's less of a threesome and more "you do Amy while Cream is watching, then have Cream do Amy")
There's also mentions of other girls having fun with other girls, but that's only mentions.

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
oh! interesting, thanks kruggov, so... that's scene of threesome with amy is working now?, that's cool, how i can get that scene?, about the mentions is very good too to know it, thanks very much. (y):giggle:

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
oh! interesting, thanks kruggov, so... that's scene of threesome with amy is working now?, that's cool, how i can get that scene?, about the mentions is very good too to know it, thanks very much. (y):giggle:
Go a few pages back in the thread, to around the beginning of November 2022, and the answer is there. :)

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
From this save point I've tried other steps to get RWC=345 but without any success in getting dress off so 350 seems the lowest you can go
Looking at the actual game code, there's a couple of inconsistencies. There's one path (playing dolls with Cream in her bedroom) where you can get her to be willing to take her dress off if your RWC is 350 or higher -- but the other two paths to getting her to that point (both in the living room, playing checkers or videogames) require RWC of 375 or higher.

Getting her naked is where the other stats like "happiness", "exposure", "touch", etc. and what activities you've already done with her really start affecting what paths you can take to getting there. There are some paths where you can get her naked with RWC as low as 400 if you've already gotten her to do something sexual (handjob, oral, etc.), but others require an RWC as high as 750 to get there.

(And there are some definite inconsistencies there, because several of the ones that require a high RWC still require you to have gotten her to do something sexual with you, so I'm not entirely sure why there's such a wide difference. I suspect it's just the result of the game having passed through multiple hands who've all worked on different parts at different times without having any kind of overall "road map" of all the different paths to refer to.)

FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
There are some paths where you can get her naked with RWC as low as 400 if you've already gotten her to do something sexual (handjob, oral, etc.)
.. So now the goal is to try & find the path(s) to get her naked as close to RWC=400 as possible - tough challenge

Now knowing 'happiness', 'exposure' etc are the key, I'll better look at those stats a little more closely now while (re)playing...
...although it could all go 'out-the-window' when you get to fix these inconsistencies & the 'Mall Stall' glitch - LOL

EDIT:
Well that wasn't too hard..
I've managed to get Panties off on first day with RWC=395 & due to phone bug I have managed to get the 'Mochi Map' on same day, but at the expense of not getting the 'Carrot Toy'

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: DickDudeV3

TomatoBuffalo

Sep 15, 2020
Jesus Christ, can we please update the title of this thread to include "No Android Port". Literally every single page has someone asking for Android port.

Milleniumt

May 20, 2021
Jesus Christ, can we please update the title of this thread to include "No Android Port". Literally every single page has someone asking for Android port.
Well there used to be a Android Port so it is kinda understandable why people keep asking for it. Problem was that it was removed when the new version came out and it didn't came with the Android Port.

I already did this suggestion once before but I will repeat it again. Put the old version of the Android Port back here. It's better than nothing and would at least deter with the Android Port questions.

Last edited:

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
this rembember when i have ''elana champions of lust'' 1 and 2 in my android but i have problem with the elfs bards sisters minigame but probably is only i have bad reflex in guitar hero games for example so it's ok,with the difference of a babysitting cream android version is more easy because you don't need to touch buttons in time and you can take your time freely so... well... don't worry about that novilon, well... i don't need any babysitting cream game on android but others peoples want it so i can't make anything about it, i don't know how hard or easy is to port a game to another platform so it's fine for me, take your time novilon,don't worry about that.

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
Technically, they're not "missing"; they never existed in the first place. Even the original Flash version had a lot of "wall o' text" scenes which had no illustrations.

If anything, this current version has more pictures in it than the original did, and there will be more added over time. Be patient. :)
And besides, Novilon would technically need to actually write the script to explain why ...inserting a new pic without a scripted prompt wouldn't be good. :devilish:

Reactions: DesertRider89

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
And besides, Novilon would technically need to actually write the script to explain why ...inserting a new pic without a scripted prompt wouldn't be good. :devilish:
Well, I was assuming the guy meant that a lot of the already-existing scenes in the game don't have illustrations, not "why isn't every picture Avalon's done for the past 10 years already in the game." :) But yeah, a lot of the stuff in his gallery doesn't have any corresponding scene in the game yet -- and many of them likely never will, for various reasons -- so they can't just be harvested en masse and dropped into the game just any old place.

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
The management regrets that you find the current update schedule to be unsatisfactory. Please feel free to return the product to your local retailer for a full refund of the purchase price.
Just don't bring it back to my ramen shop. I will put Carolina Reapers in your ramen. :devilish::ROFLMAO:

I'm just happy so see SOME progress occasionally...how long did Aval0nX go on drawing stuff for "the next update" that never happened. Go on...tell me...I'll wait. :coffee::giggle:

Sheeeesh...Adobe Flash died by the time someone else finally decided to port the OG game to Renpy...complete with the Engrish bugs.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes