YouAreWatchingFox

Oct 19, 2020
That's not how you get to Amy's house, that's how you trigger a threesome with Amy if you already got the flags after being there.
If you meant that she gives you the adress, that's for Mochi-Mochi shop.
Sorry, misunderstood. What ya gotta do there, is take Cream to the Park, And Go on a hike. either Taking a Left or a Right will trigger Amy to appear. The correct action will take you to a room so pink it will make your eyes water.

Nicorondo

Feb 5, 2021
Never figured out how to get the threesome with Amy also the one with Tails to, how do you do it?

Kruggov

Jun 8, 2020
Never figured out how to get the threesome with Amy also the one with Tails to, how do you do it?
There is no threesome with Tails... yet. Maybe there will be.
The only scene with Tails is the super spiteful "screw Tails" scene that AvalonX added back in the day.

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
Where's the Android version???
You've asked this question already. Asking it again doesn't change the answer.

There isn't an Android version at the moment. I still haven't been able to get an Android build to compile and run properly because, frankly, Ren'Py's documentation sucks, and every tutorial or how-to guide I've found so far is either hopelessly out of date, or is missing some key information that's (presumably) necessary to get it to work. (A common failing among computer geeks who write programming guides is to assume that everyone else is already completely familiar with the jargon, and that everyone else's computers are obviously configured exactly the same way theirs are.)

The workaround for now, if you really must play it on a dinky little smartphone screen instead of a proper computer :p , is to use Joiplay.

Reactions: UBISHIT

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
To get to the Amy threesome, you have to do a few things. The full description is here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/babysitting-cream-betamix-edition-v0-3-4-1-novilon.113170/post-9308626

There isn't any threesome with Tails, at least not yet. Currently, the only threesomes which exist are with Amy, Sally, and Knuckles -- and of those three, only the one with Amy has much actual content to it at the moment; the Sally and Knuckles ones still need to be rewritten and fleshed out.

While there is a "Threesome with Tails" in the achievements list, you can't get to it because none of the scenes or game code have been written for it yet. (Same with the "Threesome with Marine" that's also in the list.) I might just take those out of the list (or at least "hide" them) temporarily, so that people don't keep trying to get to an achievement which doesn't exist yet...

nenten

Dec 17, 2018
anyone have a save file for this game to download by any chance
Just go into the bedroom and use the laptop to cheat. Max your stats and relationship. Then you can blitz through stuff in like 3 events. This isn't really a game that you want a save file for anyway as the majority of events have variations based on what you've done up to that point.

mrfutafan95

Aug 14, 2017
Just go into the bedroom and use the laptop to cheat. Max your stats and relationship. Then you can blitz through stuff in like 3 events. This isn't really a game that you want a save file for anyway as the majority of events have variations based on what you've done up to that point.
oh thanks i was curious and wanted to get to the good stuff fast

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
about that,¿the events like the amusement park and beach etc... happen in certain day or happening randomly in some of the others days?,if we need a save of these events happens on the same certain day like the 5th day is the beach etc... we can try to have a perfect gameplay and save the begining of that certain day to enjoy and see what happening with every options on these event of that day but if is randomly the event happening,probably well... yeah,probably we don't need some others saves to enjoy what day happen certain event. :unsure:

Kruggov

Jun 8, 2020
about that,¿the events like the amusement park and beach etc... happen in certain day or happening randomly in some of the others days?,if we need a save of these events happens on the same certain day like the 5th day is the beach etc... we can try to have a perfect gameplay and save the begining of that certain day to enjoy and see what happening with every options on these event of that day but if is randomly the event happening,probably well... yeah,probably we don't need some others saves to enjoy what day happen certain event. :unsure:
The only events that happen on a specific day are events tied to speaking to Cream in the bedroom.
There are also a few events that cannot happen on the first or the last day, but can happen anywhere in between. They usually have something to do with encountering other characters.

mradude

Sep 20, 2020
I don't mean to be the "add this and this and this" guy lol. But one change I think would greatly benefit the game, is if behaving badly early on didn't merely cost you RWC but actively changed how she behaves with you. Calling her a "button mashing cheat" rightly docks you 100 pts, but I feel that if you do things like that and don't make up for it, your RWC should be capable of going into a negative territory. IE being caught spying, whipping it out when she doesn't trust you yet, randomly blowing a load on her face, these should give you huge minutes pts that can put you into negative territory & cause her to brat to you, or just become more uncomfortable. I think it'll increase the player's sense of involvement & stakes if they know that choosing "blow a load on her face" could make things get ugly fast, vs right now it's literally just a small amount of points you can easily make up. I know happiness has a negative value, so too should RWC to accomodate your doing something really obnoxious.

FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
......While there is a "Threesome with Tails" in the achievements list, you can't get to it because none of the scenes or game code have been written for it yet. (Same with the "Threesome with Marine" that's also in the list.) I might just take those out of the list (or at least "hide" them) temporarily, so that people don't keep trying to get to an achievement which doesn't exist yet...
And IIRC Novilon has mentioned he has an 'Ideas folder' where he said he's added my suggestion that is 'actually quite helpful, and gives me some good ideas to work with... has potential ' on how to include a Tails/Sonic/Cream 3-some so you'll never know what can happen in the future
- You can read his response here as well as my response to his 'obvious issue' comment
But personally I'll rather he fix/tidy up the current problems/issues first as I'm guessing it'll make adding new content easier

Reactions: DesertRider89

FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
Anyone of y'all made a guide/walkthrough?
IIRC through all the variants of this game (original & forks) there's never been an actual walkthrough because of the various random events that can occur. There have been several tips mentioned/posted on how to triggers certain events & there's even a glitch that can get your RWC up pretty high on the first day (Current Dev has said he'll look into fixing it at some point) OP got up to 375 - I think I managed to get around 400 although can't remember exactly how I did it.

I might look at my gameplay history & see if that gives me a clue on what I did

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes